kenny Brown Springs Installed

PacWest

Established Member
I drove my car home from the shop today with my new Kenny Brown 03 Cobra Sport Springs. I also had them put on a set of Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber plates. Awesome! I am super happy with these springs and the overall setup. I think it is a great setup for the street and ocasional track.

I bought my car used and the guy had cut my stock springs. So keep in mind that's what I was used to.

The car handles SO much better. It has an actual neutral center now and is much more predictable. The ride quality is excellent. I dare say better than stock (I have driven my friends stock vert a number of times).

I was so sick of scraping all the time. I smacked my Steeda Cat-Back a couple times with the cut coils - too low. I like the stance of the car just as much as before.

For anyone looking at different springs these have my vote. I was concerned that they are a constant rate...but the ride quality is great. These are better than the Dynamic Motorsports I used to have on my Camaro too.

-Ryan

Last edited:

PacWest

Established Member
No Pic's yet. Got home at 6:30 and did not get around to it yet.

Brad's Custom Auto in Lake City (just north of downtown Seattle)

I'm very happy with Brad and his crew.

blownasp

Established Member
How much were the springs and the install? Sounds great! Can't wait to see pics of the stance!

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Brad's installed my Griggs on my last Cobra, they're a great shop.. He tried talking me into a Vortec instead of getting this one. Sometimes I wish I had listened to him.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
ttiwwp.gif

toadman

Established Member
I just installed the new Kenny Brown's on mine as well. Only got the rears done, then it started to downpour. The drop in the rear is perfect. I'm hoping to get the fronts done tomorrow after work, then I'll get some pics up.

Users who are viewing this thread