Kentucky Guys

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey all. Looking for recommendations of nice places to live in Kentucky around / near Paducah. State-wide input welcome.

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
What are your interests and expectations? In the city, a property with acreage, living closer to a city (Paducah is the biggest city in far western KY)? If you are closer to the Bowling Green area, Nashville is only a hour or so away.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
What are your interests and expectations? In the city, a property with acreage, living closer to a city (Paducah is the biggest city in far western KY)? If you are closer to the Bowling Green area, Nashville is only a hour or so away.
My buddy and his wife live in Paducah. Interested in golf and fishing mainly. Also I'm retired so anything goes.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Went to school in Murray, Ky. Its about 30-40 min south there of Paducah. Lived in Benton, Ky as well......both were really nice and kind of right there close to Kentucky lake (LBL area). Real estate was all very affordable and like someone else said, hop on Hwy 80 and you aren't but a hour and half or so from Nashville area. If you live down in Murray area, you can head north on the lake or south down to Tenn (about 8mi from Murray) for some very good fishing. I always tell people the state of Tennessee spends more on their crappie stake beds then they do on their roads.

Recon

Established Member
LBL is nice. There’s a public shooting range near Cadiz in LBL. Living around the lakes is where it’s at. Benton is a nice little town close to Paducah. As stated Murray is a good choice too.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

diddle d

Established Member
Great place to live. I lived in Lexington for a long time and miss that state. Moved to RI for work and the only positive was the ocean. Other than that it was a big loss. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Years ago I went to a big Ford race at Beech Bend Raceway Park. While sitting in the stands there was this guy who was talking about his move to Kentucky. He said that he had to move to Kentucky to learn how to be a proper RedNeck. Everyone in the stands burst out laughing.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Years ago I went to a big Ford race at Beech Bend Raceway Park. While sitting in the stands there was this guy who was talking about his move to Kentucky. He said that he had to move to Kentucky to learn how to be a proper RedNeck. Everyone in the stands burst out laughing.

NMRA?

Users who are viewing this thread