Kick A@* Dealerships "NOT"

El Culebra

Established Member
O.K. Guys and Girls,

So yesterday I made my peace with certain entities which I made some comments about in anger for the record I will explain once more I only made peace because it went against my principles. Any who my comments were to the effect that Lief Johnson Ford always had many 03s in their shop meaning they may participate in parts swapping I can't say that to be true because "I did not see it" So for that I apologize for that. I even offered to discuss it over a phone call never got one just got told what a back stabber I was.

Now regarding my transmission being worked on which at the time I did not believe that it needed work but since I trusted the service advisor at Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX so I went ahead and approved the work truth of the matter it's worst now my clutch chirps off and on off this would be the third time it's acting up. by the way when I took the car back to Lief Johnson Ford they shorted my Ford Alarm II rendered it useless and broke the pegs in my shift boot kit $90 for the shift boot kit and $150 for the replacement Ford Alarm Kit II I never even made a stink about that Lance did ask me to bring it back so it can be checked I refused in my own mind I don't want any more folks there touching my Cobra was my thought. After I move back to California I take it to Frontier Ford in San Jose,CA they say we can't replicate the problem so they can't fix it not to mention they refused to fix my tensioner pulley due to my supercharger pulley mod. Frontier Ford thought it was my belt I performed further diagnosis it was the tensioner pulley which with a tiny shot of WD40 purrs like a kitten.

You see mediocrity is rampant at most dealerships mechanics shops Help Mr. Goodwrench they don't really give a shit about your cars make no mistake it's true.

I know one dealership in California that can fix my car but it's 65 miles away but I will be visiting them so that they can fix it this weekend the SVT guy there is not a d(*7 he wants to make sure your car is fixed short of braking any rules, I am pulling a complete Oasis report and I am calling SVT, Ford Customer Relations, copying the report and putting it up my web site. in addition I am putting up certain key words so when folks do a Google search for dealerships I mention on the posting my shit list gets attention thank God for that degree at Cal Go Bears.

I almost forgot Covert Ford in Austin, TX f*(&( up my brakes because when I needed them because they neglected to check that I have a Maintenance Contract so no brakes my brake started to rub my rotors boy was I mad they almost had to call APD, Travis County Sheriffs.
End result I got a check from Covert for $800 to repair my Eradispeed rotors and new Hawk brake pads.

Dealerships deserving of coal in their stockings this year and beyond:

Lief Johnson Ford Ausin,TX

Covert Ford Ausin,TX

Frontier Ford San Jose ,CA

Just the facts.

:xpl:

MightyMo

Established Member
All the SVT dealerships in and around Charleston, SC SUCK!

MX geeks and their management just "DON'T CARE"

Wonder what would happen if Chevy every got the balls to put out a supercharged two door with a smallblock V8 ?

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Crossroads Ford in Cary, NC kicks ass. They are great and easy to work with. Now if I could just that damn DUB pulley off. 2nd largest volume Ford dealer in the world.

maoun

Established Member
i really have a strong feeling your clutch chirp is as simple as replacing the TOB

m.

NCStanger

Established Member
I have heard so many people with Mustangs have this chirping deal with their clutch/TOB's. Sometimes replacement doesn't fix the problem. Mine took 3 replacements on my old 94 GT and it still chirped at stop lights when my foot wasn't depressing the clutch a little bit. Finally after just dealing with it for about a year, it went away.

Users who are viewing this thread