Kidney Stones

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Jim Brewer nailed this one, I had my first kidney stone a couple of years ago, but like Jim I also didn’t realize what the hell was going on. I went to the urologist and had all these tests done just to find out it was just a stone. Hahaha, hope you all enjoy the video.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Man, my first stone was by far the worse thing I ever went through by FAR. The 2nd one was ruff but not as ruff. I hear someone talk about a stone and I just want to give them a hug. That night was morphine, morphine, percocet and tramadol. RUFF NIGHT.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Jim Brewer nailed this one, I had my first kidney stone a couple of years ago, but like Jim I also didn’t realize what the hell was going on. I went to the urologist and had all these tests done just to find out it was just a stone. Hahaha, hope you all enjoy the video.
You gotta make sure its not kidney disease, cancer etc…

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
You gotta make sure its not kidney disease, cancer etc…
That’s true, i was really worried the first go around. The urologist wanted to send a camera up my pee hole in the office to check out my bladder. I kindly refused that test after already having my prostate checked a few minutes before that.
I had my second kidney stone last a couple weeks ago. This time I had a fever with it, they ended up sending me to get x rays done and supposedly nothing else is in there but my back still hurts a little. I am just thankful that I haven’t had to have surgery like others have had to go through.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My wife..poor thing has had it bad with stones to include gallbladder. About 11 years ago when we were dating she was still in West Florida and I was stationed here in Charleston. She was feeling bad but no fever. Her brother found her passed out on the bathroom floor I assume from the pain. She woke up and his pants were down and she said step-brother what are you doing? Just playing that didn't happen....it's her full brother. Anyhow he took her to the ER and they doped her up which is always the first thing they do.....after of course wanting payment information. Not the time Karen. They sent her home then called her back a few hours later after I assume the lab work came back telling her she needed to get back to the ER for emergency surgery because she was about to die. They literally told her that on the phone. She was crazy septic she said. Her best friend called me and told me and I left on a 9 hour drive immediately. She was ghost white when I got there but out of surgery. That's when I met her dad...HI! Well they had put a stint inside her..which later unraveled. She called the Dr's Office and said she was in ALOT of pain and the nurse that was normal. I do believe she got fired. That DR. said he had never seen that but leave it up to her to do shit the hard way. She's had a few more since then but nothing that crazy.

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
My ex had gallstones and had to have her gall bladder removed. All started shortly after we had our second kid. She was in a ton of pain trying to work and they sent her to the ER. Basically collapsed in a patient's room. Said she was the least likely candidate being under 30 and in good shape. She has to take a cholesterol drug every day now because if not, she'll basically have uncontrolled BMs. Apparently it's a side effect of the drug that is fixes that.

BittenInBama

Established Member
I've had only one. Enough for a life time!

I remember a college professor saying she'd had 3 kids and 2 kidney stones: would have a child every hour on the hour to never have another kidney stone!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The best part if you're lucky enough not to have a blockage is being in the ER after two bags of fluids pissing out blood, internal organs and anything else that little hooker managed to cut the hell up into tiny pieces. Mine was 2 inches from exiting my ureter when they took the glamor shots. For me my balls starting hurting horribly at work. Six hours later I couldn't concentrate anymore and had to go see the nurse. She said ER. I was in the ER waiting room for 45 minutes with about a 5 pain. Clinching onto the seat maintaining my composure. For whatever dumbass reason I had to stand up and touch that side poking like trying to find where the pain was coming from. My 5 shot to a 100 and there was no maintaining after that. Everyone in there was staring at me like I was about to die right there. I don't care how much of a man you think you are, a good stone will put the strongest man on his knees. It is an eternity at the point to get morphine.

Last edited:

ROADKILL

Established Member
I had one and it was six weeks after breaking my pelvis in a motorcycle wreck. I have always maintained that the kidney stone made having my pelvis broken (which bruised me from my knees to my nuts on both sides) was akin to having whipped cream licked off my balls in comparison. I swear to god if we could weaponize a damn kidney stone we could rule the world. Any sign of military confrontation and just hit the enemy with the kidney stone death ray and their special forces would be on the floor in a fetal position crying like a bitch.
Was the absolute worst pain I have ever had in my entire damn life. The bastards made me wait five days to see if I could pass it on my own. Knowing what I know now, if the same situation happened again I would promptly tell the doc to go make passionate love to himself and get the son of a bitch out as fast as possible.

The humbling thing is, mine was 4.5mm.
4.5mm
Think of that.
4.5 damn mm.
I can't fathom something that small in the perfectly wrong place in a man's body can reduce him to such a bitch.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Has any of y’all heard that lemonade helps with preventing new stones due to the acid eating them away? My dad has to take some supplement to prevent getting more stones due to having only one kidney. He has kidney cancer and the one remaining kidney has to be in tip top shape.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Has any of y’all heard that lemonade helps with preventing new stones due to the acid eating them away? My dad has to take some supplement to prevent getting more stones due to having only one kidney. He has kidney cancer and the one remaining kidney has to be in tip top shape.
My grandmother use to get the constantly. She said she started drinking the REAL LEMON lemon juice in a glass of water with minumal sugar to tolerate it. One glass a day and she said she never had another.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
"They will get your ****in attention" my father said...and he wasnt ****in wrong...damn they hurt bad comin out.

Passed 1 almost 10 years ago...bout ripped the urinal off the wall and yes my eyes watered

4.698gt

Established Member
6mm stone. 3 months of agony. Absolutely sucked but passed it and said anything after this is cake walk. Took an alternator to the noggin from 8 ft up at work, shook it off after an ER visit to make sure the neck was okay. 3 staples to the head which I disliked much more then the kidney stones.

Users who are viewing this thread