Kids playing Pantera!

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Awesome that kids have a place like this to play music. Awesome
[youtube_browser]72572cjqYoc[/youtube_browser]

scottminot

Established Member
Wow those are some talented kids! They sounded pretty damn good.
It's a shame that as talented as these kids are they will never achieve Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga status because most people are ignorant to what being a talented musician really is.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
That was sick! Vocals weren't exactly ummm "heavy" enough :lol1:

SVTDarin

Established Member
It's a shame that as talented as these kids are they will never achieve Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga status because most people are ignorant to what being a talented musician really is.

X eleventybazillion

fred50stang

Established Member

Agreed! :rockon:

trendkilllx

Established Member
Very cool. I played in a band in 7th grade. We covered Regular People by Pantera. We ended up playing Crazy Train for the talent show that year though.

mustanginky

Established Member
pretty kickass, should have ripped it up on some domination or walk. talented kids for sure. and i agree with the statement about the idolization of crap music in the united states. country ain't country anymore, pop sucks, hip hop is for hood rats, rock & roll ain't rock & roll anymore, but METAL IS ETERNAL!!!

Bad Chariot

Established Member
I hope they stick with it. I had some friends in high school who were at this level, made a decent name for themselves in the metal scene. None of them were dedicated enough to take it to the next level (too much pot smoking!).

I remember one show when I was 18, they played after this band of guys in their early 30's who were F'n AWESOME musicians and their lead guitar player came up to my buddy and really complimented him on his playing for a 19yr old. My buddy was floored because this guy was INSANELY good.

I really hope these kids have good heads on their shoulders because SO easy to waste talent!

Users who are viewing this thread