Kill All Of Those Mother F*ckers!

KILL OR NOT TO KILL

• Do we walk through an kill them all?

Votes: 68 82.9%
  • Turn the other cheek as the bible says?

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Just pull out all together?

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters

scraggsds

Im sure have all seen the video of what happened what do you say to do to all those f*cking sick bastards!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Established Member
"Turn the other cheek" only refers to religious persecution for your Christian faith. Goverments are given the right to declare war and to take like in the defense of the nation and against crime. my .02.

Why do people have to be COMPLETE pussies? They place a vote on a pussy viewpoint, then they are too pussy to say anything about it in a post. I guess knowing you are a yellow bastard it torture enough. :shrug:

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Make them the martyr's they are longing to become. After having just spent a year in the Middle East (Afghanistan and Iraq) I don't have a problem with the people but I do have a problem with extremists any extremists not just muslims.

inteller

Established Member
I proposed a long time ago to reboot iraq. when you have a virus or a computer problem, you wipe it out and reboot it. sometimes I wish our military was run by something like SkyNet so it would simply determine that the ppl there are a virus and wipe them out.

full tactical neutron bombing is the only answer.

jeffs04??

SHIFT_
Established Member
well its simple. KILL all the men. KILL all the women. and KILL all the children. if you dont the children will grow up just like there fathers and this will continue. and if you leave the women there just gonna **** and push out even more of them towel head mutha ****ers.

so yes KILL THEM ALL ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread