Kill and killed

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Specs on my car: 2002 2v GT, 3:73s, CAI, O/R x, SLP powerflos, FRPP clutch and flywheel assembly, pro 5.0 short throw, TB, U/D pulleys

Yesterday I was cruising off of Lantana Rd in lake worth, FL and came to a set of lights first in line next to a newer audi a4 with some obvious work done to it. We both pulled away slow then he honked it off around 35. I was in 2nd, jumped about 2 cars before third and then slowly pulled one more length before I let off halfway through 4th. Next set of lights he gave me the thumbs up and said his was a stage 2 (no clue what that means) with basic bolt ons, running 100 octane. I was happy about the kill, he seemed like a cool dude and the it was one of the better clean runs i've had in a while

Today I was on 95 up near Jupiter and some chick in a white LX foxbody with a good size cowl hood pulled up next to me in the left lane and we just ran no honks. I admittedly jumped a good half length unintentionally but stayed in it anyways. She came moving by pretty good and put it in 5th, I accepted defeat and just let off. Didn't feel to great gettin walked by a chick but her fox was badass nonetheless.

More then anything just happy to be down in FL where the car scene is active, nothing better then getting to drive the stang year round

Dadarkside

Quicksilver
Established Member
Specs on my car: 2002 2v GT, 3:73s, CAI, O/R x, SLP powerflos, FRPP clutch and flywheel assembly, pro 5.0 short throw, TB, U/D pulleys

Yesterday I was cruising off of Lantana Rd in lake worth, FL and came to a set of lights first in line next to a newer audi a4 with some obvious work done to it. We both pulled away slow then he honked it off around 35. I was in 2nd, jumped about 2 cars before third and then slowly pulled one more length before I let off halfway through 4th. Next set of lights he gave me the thumbs up and said his was a stage 2 (no clue what that means) with basic bolt ons, running 100 octane. I was happy about the kill, he seemed like a cool dude and the it was one of the better clean runs i've had in a while

Today I was on 95 up near Jupiter and some chick in a white LX foxbody with a good size cowl hood pulled up next to me in the left lane and we just ran no honks. I admittedly jumped a good half length unintentionally but stayed in it anyways. She came moving by pretty good and put it in 5th, I accepted defeat and just let off. Didn't feel to great gettin walked by a chick but her fox was badass nonetheless.

More then anything just happy to be down in FL where the car scene is active, nothing better then getting to drive the stang year round
nice

Stinger2011

Established Member
Nice kill. I'm gonna call bs on the death, though. I'm afraid I'm gonna need some form of proof that the female driver actually exists...possibly pics?

Users who are viewing this thread