Killed a Charger

bigslim

Established Member
I was on my way home the other night minding my own business when I happen to pass a new Dodge Charger. He came roaring up on me with 22's and punched it. I then punched mine and started to pull on him easily. It is funny because it was the second Charger that day that I had to shame. I guess these fools think they got a so-called hemi they can beat anything. It is nice having a sleeper car with a blower on it.

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
good kill, i saw one of them the other day and they are ugly as poop. they look like the magnum without the cargo space.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
blu88notch said:
I love the sleeper bigslim. I thought all Marauders were black, did you get it painted?

The last year of production they offered it in Black or the Silver his car is.

dustin

Supercharged
Established Member
Nice setup on the Marauder. That has to be a fun car whenever you get on it. Positive displacement supercharged cars are so under rated! Too bad they still don't make the MN12 Thunderbird. I had to give mine up because it would cost too much to make it quick (my wife preferred I sell it and buy the 03 blk Cobra I currently own). My wife would never let me buy a Marader

I love having speed AND COMFORT, unlike my 03 Cobra.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
bigslim said:
and Blue. The blue is the most rare.
Only made in the last part of the 2003 Model year with I think 275/79 Made but yes quit rare only seen 1 and that was at Rush Lincoln/Merc Rauder round up in 2003 :banana: But its getting quit boring beating up on Accord drivers that fall for the Car and Drivers Propaganda around were I live. :bored:Good kill.

2006SRT-8C

Established Member
bigslim said:
I was on my way home the other night minding my own business when I happen to pass a new Dodge Charger. He came roaring up on me with 22's and punched it. I then punched mine and started to pull on him easily. It is funny because it was the second Charger that day that I had to shame. I guess these fools think they got a so-called hemi they can beat anything. It is nice having a sleeper car with a blower on it.

Bigslim haven't seen you at the 300c forums lately. My SC'ed 2006 SRT-8C should be done monday. It should be at 520rwhp when I get the catback on :D

Have fun smoking the 5.7's.

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
bigslim said:

The Hemi Charger is a high 13 sec car at best stock. They basically are slightly faster on top end then they're little brother SRT-4. Now the Charger SRT-8 coming out very soon will be a beast!! They are projected to run low 13's to high 12's stock.

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
It certainly won't be any surprise to see the SRT-8 Charger doing a 12.9 or better in the mags when they do a full test. In Motor Trend recently, the had a SRT-8 Magnum running 13.1 seconds in the quarter and the Charger will certainly be quicker. Plus, you can't beat the price...under $37,000 base MSRP.

Hey, 2006SRT...what all have you done to your 6.1L 300 to get 500+ rwhp?

white99gt

Established Member
bigslim said:

Thats funny.Its like they are crawling out of the freaking wood work..

Give it a hemi and they are bad now.LOL..Good kill.

I played with one today myself.He though i was a little stock gt ,he got shown other wise. :D

2006SRT-8C

Established Member
Traveler said:
It certainly won't be any surprise to see the SRT-8 Charger doing a 12.9 or better in the mags when they do a full test. In Motor Trend recently, the had a SRT-8 Magnum running 13.1 seconds in the quarter and the Charger will certainly be quicker. Plus, you can't beat the price...under $37,000 base MSRP.

Hey, 2006SRT...what all have you done to your 6.1L 300 to get 500+ rwhp?

Just this http://www.gsmotorsports.com/Mercha...t_Code=SRT-61001-300&Category_Code=30061SRTSC

Users who are viewing this thread