KILLED A FAST $ FURIOUS WANNA-BE

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
It was about 2 wks ago, I had just gotten my baby back from the body shop and I was happy as hell (still am:) So any way, I pull up to a light, and there's a car in front of me, but that's ok. That car wasn't the problem, it was the Acura next to me. He pulls up in this bad ass (for a ricer) Acura. I mean this thing had custom leather inside w/stiching on head rest that said "R", not only that this thing had that Xenon body kit, and to top it off he hit the airbag switches while he was next to me ! I swear it looked fast.....any way my truck is shining like crazy, rims glazing....paint looks like a mirror....(.sorry, i get side tracked) So I look over to this guy see, see what he's about...he won't even look at me. I mean he turned his face completely around as if not to look at me for some reason, so I think to myself Fu*% him....but it doesn't stop there....the light turns green and he revs the hell out of the Acura, cut in front of the guy who was in front of me, and takes off! I quickly gathered my composure, and it was ON! I was doing about 20mph so I flored it, the Black beast kicked down and screeched the tires, by now he was up about 3 or 4 cars, I chirp 2nd and I'm on his tail...by the end of 2nd I'm in front by 2 trucks...middle of 3rd gear and I'm looking at my rear view he's back about 6-8 trucks so I let off must of been doing about 110 or so ( boost needle reading 10psi strong) and I wait w/ blinkers on of course...then I wait a little more, he finally catches me waiting and lowers his window " damn that thing is fast" he tells me. I say thanks and compliment him on his ride, says he had just rebuilt the engine and was breaking it in....So I say "didn't stop you from taking off, did it? He smiled and knew I was on to his bull crap, so he gave me a thumbs up..... I nailed it and smoked him hard again for shits & giggles.
Sorry for the long post, but I had to get the important details in.
PEACE................

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
I just love killin them ricers.

I had a fun one today a guy in a F350, yes you heard right he tried to race me from one highway to another. He was ahead of me as we got to the 2nd highway and tried to cut me off as I moved into the left lanes. Needless to say he only got over to the 2nd lane by the time I got to the 4th. Ypu should have seen the look on his face as I flew by.

Users who are viewing this thread