killed a fellow cobra.

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
Got a tex today saying there was a cobra from visiala that wanted to run me for 2 bills and up.

Cool i put gas in it throw the 17s on and we roll out.

We get there and i know exactally what car it is lol,supposedly makes 500whp,i say makes 460 but thats just me.
I do a real fast check out of his car,2.6ish upper pulley,cai,very loud exhaust with long tubes,3.73s,acufab single blade t body and mickey drag radials.

Anyway they see its me and the back pedaling begins,saying they didnt know it was me,blah blah,anyway i agree to give them 6 cars yes boys count them 6 cars off a flagger.

I lay out a bit of prep and we are ready,

I hold it at 2500 or so and they flag us off,I instantly pull to his back bumper in low gear,make the shift 2 second and pull 4 to 5 cars more,then click high and put another 5 to 6 on him.We will have the vids up tomorrow for all to see.Race was for 100 bucks.:rockon:

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
sounds like you raped him! edit: just noticed how much your makin. 640rwhp > 400rwhp

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I hold it at 2500 or so and they flag us off,I instantly pull to his back bumper in low gear,make the shift 2 second and pull 4 to 5 cars more,then click high and put another 5 to 6 on him.We will have the vids up tomorrow for all to see.Race was for 100 bucks.:rockon:

Ok so let me get this straight, you gave him a 6 car lead and then proceeded to pass him and put 9-11 car lengths on him. So that puts you beating him by 15-17 car lengths total? Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :lol:

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
^^^dude i have ZERO reason to lie about it.The vids will be up tonite or tomorrow.Its a finish line view but i did set him out 6 cars.

And i made up his 6 cars pretty much all in low gear,then 2nd pulled 5 or so more and high just kept on trucking away.

You must remember when you set someone out and you catch them that fast you will have 20 to 30 mph on them and we all know most termis are back half cars,so by setting him out and my car working i basically cut his legs off.

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
^^^dude i have ZERO reason to lie about it.The vids will be up tonite or tomorrow.Its a finish line view but i did set him out 6 cars.

And i made up his 6 cars pretty much all in low gear,then 2nd pulled 5 or so more and high just kept on trucking away.

You must remember when you set someone out and you catch them that fast you will have 20 to 30 mph on them and we all know most termis are back half cars,so by setting him out and my car working i basically cut his legs off.

What do you mean by this?
Also, are you still on the T-56 or an auto?

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
back half, i mean they dont 330 very hard but run hard from 330 on to the 1320.They are back half cars.

and my car might have a auto lol.

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
working on it.My buddys edit it and all that crap so it takes a day or so.The race happened late laste nite so bare with me fella's

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
back half, i mean they dont 330 very hard but run hard from 330 on to the 1320.They are back half cars.

and my car might have a auto lol.

you mean back 3/4?

I dunno...terms launch hard ant pull like a train...

you must have an auto because 'clicking' and going into 'high' is either rice talk or you saying you have an auto... :)

Oh, and please post pics of your car....I want to see it.

01vette 04cobra

Established Member
Got a tex today saying there was a cobra from visiala that wanted to run me for 2 bills and up.

Cool i put gas in it throw the 17s on and we roll out.

We get there and i know exactally what car it is lol,supposedly makes 500whp,i say makes 460 but thats just me.
I do a real fast check out of his car,2.6ish upper pulley,cai,very loud exhaust with long tubes,3.73s,acufab single blade t body and mickey drag radials.

Anyway they see its me and the back pedaling begins,saying they didnt know it was me,blah blah,anyway i agree to give them 6 cars yes boys count them 6 cars off a flagger.

I lay out a bit of prep and we are ready,

What Nate does not know is that im a member here:eek:

01vette 04cobra

Established Member
We were supposed to race a green cobra(stock eaton,Like my bro's cobra)not a whippled cobra, We know what nate runs in the quarter...That is where the backpedaling began as stated by nate(wouldnt you guys backpedal:read:)

Users who are viewing this thread