Killed a sinister looking Ferrari F430 and....

SiCKS1D3R

.:HOLLYW666D:.
Established Member
So, as I was getting on the freeway I noticed something evil pass everybody doing at least 120mph+, it was a flat black Ferrari F430 with a mass amount of lime green sponsor stickers ( one being a huge Gumball decal ), so OF COURSE I see an opportunity to catch up to him and see how my Cobra will do against it ( I'm anticipating an a$$ kicking ). We end up side by side, he and his passenger are smiling, he takes off with an exhaust note that's music to my ears, I take off in the middle of 3rd gear and pull on him harder and harder in each gear until about the middle of 5th gear. I slow down and he pulls up next to me laughing with his buddy and they both give me a thumbs up. Much respect to down to earth exotic car owners :beer: . This was on the 15fwy out here in Southern California, anybody familiar with this fwy knows of the loooong stretches it has :rolling: . I was unsure of how my car would do but I'm more than content with the outcome. I have an 04' Cobra with a ported blower and supporting mods.

kaz109

Established Member
Nice kill....much better story than the other f430 thread because this owner ACTUALLY wanted to run and u didn't rev and pace him like an idiot

SiCKS1D3R

Established Member
Nice kill....much better story than the other f430 thread because this owner ACTUALLY wanted to run and u didn't rev and pace him like an idiot

Haha thanks man! I caught up due to him catching some traffic! You know, the people who do 55 when the speed limit is 70, so I guess it was meant to be. Everything cleared up when we were side by side LoL, go figure. :pepper:

SiCKS1D3R

Established Member
Yup, there are definitely some nice stretches of open highway in that area.

Yes sir! I actually had ANOTHER encounter with a different Ferrari on the 91fwy passed Surfas Club on that stretch before you hit the 15fwy. This was a Ferrari 360 which is slower than the F430. He initiated the race, so I had to break him off. Haha. Some random driver who saw the race caught up to me and gave me a thumbs up. The Ferrari was red and had black rims with a red lip. So if you ever come across him- point and laugh haha j/k.

Last edited:

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Yes sir! I actually had ANOTHER encounter with a different Ferrari on the 91fwy passed Surfas Club on that stretch before you hit the 15fwy. This was a Ferrari 360 which is slower than the F430. He initiated the race, so I had to break him off. Haha. Some random driver who saw the race caught up to me and gave me a thumbs up. The Ferrari was red and had black rims with a red lip. So if you ever come across him- point and laugh haha j/k.

Haha nice kill again. I'll keep my eyes peeled for that 360!

SNK-BITE

Established Member
Nice kill OP. Always happy to hear the terminators are still heavy weight contenders(champs) in street fighting.:beer:

SiCKS1D3R

Established Member
Nice kill OP. Always happy to hear the terminators are still heavy weight contenders(champs) in street fighting.:beer:

Thanks! * high five *.... I was expecting a different outcome or a VERY close race, but that wasn't the case. It was bitter/sweet because I loooooove the F430 Scuderia however, I also love my Cobra hah :thumbsup: .

SiCKS1D3R

Established Member
Good kill , it's not everyday we have super straight open roads in so cal.
Thanks and agreed! :beer:

Awesome kill, finally an exotic story that makes sense :)
Appreciate that.... Stay tuned for more to come. :thumbsup:

Sooo true!! Especially the 15, 405, and the 5. Good kill O.P! Its always nice showing tail lights to a Ferrari
The BEST freeway in my opinion is the 210 between the 605 and the 15 interchange. It's heavenly, soooo smooth, always open, nice surrounding area. I'm not trying to give off the impression that I'm always driving like an idiot however, it's just nice to be able to cruise in your car at a steady pace and catch the good vibes ya know? Appreciate the props though man, it's a honor being able to show a $200k+ exotic car my tail lights haha. :rolling:

04svtterm

Established Member
15 by elsinore is nice and open. then you get into temecula and get traffic. idk if its like that still down there.

SiCKS1D3R

Established Member
15 by elsinore is nice and open. then you get into temecula and get traffic. idk if its like that still down there.
Yup, STILL is. They finally finished the Clinton Keith exit in Murrieta and made it a lot wider. They're in the process of re-routing the Winchester exit in Temecula. It looks pretty legit.

04svtterm

Established Member
oh nice. i use to live on clinthon kieth in wildomar then had a condo on Madison ave off jefferson exit. I built some of the homes there. You probably see 2 homes on 15 north everyday that i built lol

Users who are viewing this thread