Killed AND GOT Killed!

Sith

Banned
Driving down Alafaya minding my own business when I run into my friend in his 90 Mustang GT and his friends 2003 SRT4...

...first up, friends Mustang GT from a roll. Absolute murder, it looked like I had boost. So he pulls up next to me at a light and goes "my friend wants to race you" i go fine, follow me...

...SRT4 AND the Mustang GT from a dig. Mustang GT took us both off the line, with me trailling slowly and absolutly dusting the SRT4. I blew past the 5.0 at the end of 2nd gear. For the SRT4, it was 1st gear, 2nd gear, game over. He had a bad launch but you know how that goes..

He pulls up next to me and says "holy shit there's no way you're stock" and i'm like "yeah I am, listen to the exhaust..." and he goes "alright lets go from a roll" and i'm like "yeah you win..." and so we went from a roll ~ 20 mph and I kept up with him for about 2 thirds of a second and then he was GONE.

I caught him at the next red light and he was like "lets go no more too many cops.." So that ended that.

Fun times :banana:

Sith

Banned
jerrad said:
Good runs. Are you really stock?

Yeah for now. I can't afford to put anything on it right now cause I gotta pay for my season tickets (Bucs) in the next few weeks and I need new rotors/calipers so after those 2 are taken care of I'll start modding, although all I really want to do is catback, midpipe, and gears.

Users who are viewing this thread