Killed another Supra

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
I should be put in jail but I just can't help my self. I found a couple of punks in a green supra and had to put the smack down. Exhaust...blah blah. We fool around a bit but there is too much traffic, the passenger was laughing (soon to be laughing at his joke driver). God swept down and turned the next light red. Still laughing at the light the passenger rolls the window up, then down. My passenger and I have huge victory smiles. I prepare for a sweet launch but realize he is a supra driver and will sure blow it off the line, so I wait for him to launch. He lurches and almost stalls, re-revs and charges. I nail it, 1st 1 car, 2nd 2-3 cars 4th about 5ish cars. Yummy.

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
nice :thumbsup:

BLACK STANG - 300? BPU supras make 450rwhp.

Yep, he most likely didn't have more than intake and exhaust. The great thing was is that he really thought he was going to win. I have raced a supra in the 400-450 range, I ran a 12.6@ 115 (91oct) and he ran a 12.8@118(vp-17). I like the cars, but there is a new supra in town :D

Orange Poison

Established Member
I hate supras.....good kill.....l like to hear about these.

BTW: I personally think Supras look ugly as hell, and would not be caught dead in one....I don't care how much horsepower they make...to me it'a a fricken import....blah

Last edited:

Lagtime

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
Blue Poison - they probably feel the exact same way towards you :)

I think the 03 Cobra is a kickass car. :thumbsup:

Haven't seen any close to me yet, so no kill/been killed stories to share.

Users who are viewing this thread