"killed" by dumbass in a mini van

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Not really a race, but funny none the less. Couple nights ago i was cruising down I-10 at 70 when a guy in a mini van flys by me. He then slows down to where im ahead of him then nails it. Then slows back down and then nails it again. Keep in mind im still going 70. after the 3rd time he cuts me off and puts his hazards on. what a douche bag. what is it with middle aged men in mini vans. :shrug: :??: :lol:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
If anyone else knows about the mini-van syndrome it is me. One night I was going 60 in a 55 zone and this van starts riding my @ss. I thought screw it, Im gonna let him go around cause he was blinding the hell outta me.:mj: Well I hear him go WOT and as he goes around me I see his passenger pat the top of the van. I think WTF. So the first chance I get I fly by him doing about 100 mph. as I slow to 65 or 70, I see him floating up on my ass, I think what the hell, he was really trying, so I floor it. by the time I had hit 125+ I started pulling hard and got nearly out of sight. So I slowed back down to the limit. Low and behold about 2 minutes later another vehicle is riding my @ss and guess who it is:mj: THE VAN!! I just pulled over on a side street ready to Kick SOME @SS and he just gave me the finger and wen't down the road. Damn Vans!!!:kaboom:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Originally posted by hunterp
These guys are just pissed because their wives cut their nuts off and made them buy a mini-van.

They keep them in a safe deposit box and only give them out on special occasions. Like when they need us to defend them. "Oh honey, quick, here's your balls. Now go and do something!" j/k

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
I find this really funny the mini van thing was brought up. A week ago this mini van was riding my ass for over a half hour down the road, then it tries to pass me and i blow its doors off, then it resumes riding my ass, so finally i let it pass me, and follow the guy home, and gave him an earfull...caught it all on video tape too! You should have seen the look on the guys face.

renichms

Established Member
I get a lot of minivans tailgating me too but I've noticed mostly people do NOT like to be passed these days. Unless I blow by someone, most people speed up to keep me from getting by.

RN

Mr.Shortround

Established Member
I find this really funny the mini van thing was brought up. A week ago this mini van was riding my ass for over a half hour down the road, then it tries to pass me and i blow its doors off, then it resumes riding my ass, so finally i let it pass me, and follow the guy home, and gave him an earfull...caught it all on video tape too! You should have seen the look on the guys face.

So let me get this straight..... A van was behind you.... it wanted to travel faster than you were going....... when it tried to pass you hit the gas and kept him from being able to go around....... Then you gave the other driver an earful!????:shrug:

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
Originally posted by Mr.Shortround
So let me get this straight..... A van was behind you.... it wanted to travel faster than you were going....... when it tried to pass you hit the gas and kept him from being able to go around....... Then you gave the other driver an earful!????:shrug:

Correct, being i was going 25mph over the posted speedlimit as it was, and the guy had the sole purpse of just racing my car and being a tool that since he coudlnt beat me he just wanted to ride my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread