killed em all! 9? Porsche 968, RX-7 turbo, 99 camaro SS

jetblackcobra

Established Member
Killed em all 3 times! the RX-7 was modded and the other 2 were basicallt stock (as am I really) It was all good times until the SS driver decided he couldnt drive and insisted my brother (he has the RX-7) drive his SS and try and take me. well unfortunately while we were all BSin and decided to give it one more go with my brother driving the SS, someone called the sherfiffs dept. and ratted us (who? its a damn deserted stretch of road) anyways we werent even speeding but apparently the guy who reported us got our plate #s and we were cited for racing (12pt. ticket and thats all your points in CO) fortunately one of my former employees is a deputy there and called the deputy who ticketed me and got him to agree to no-show in court:bowdown:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Unless the cop saw you racing the person who called in the complaint would have to testify and prove that he/she saw you racing. That ticket is bogus anyway

Good Kills

You must have a very strong running Cobra. Turbo rX7'S can be pretty mean and SS's arent any joke either.

jetblackcobra

Established Member
yea the RX-7 is my lil' brothers and the turbo just siezed on him this morning so it obviously has some issues, and the SS driver is a teenager who cant drive. The Porsche is my step dads and its just slow. oh an niether of the deputys actually saw us race, like i said we were just cruising at 35 when we were stopped. I talked to my X-employee and he said that the deputy who is his friend didnt even want to write us, but the fat cross eyed deputy insisted and called a supervisor. Apparently no one on the dept. can stand the fat cross eyed one.

Users who are viewing this thread