Killeen/ Fort Hood area

whitelight2004

OIF Vet
Established Member
No time yet still trying to see if I can get more people together, this saturday a few of us are going down to maxwell dodge in austin for a dyno day with austinsvt.com then to hooters after that, if you are interested in going down there let me know we are leaving here at 7 in the morning

svt_racing

Established Member
I might be able to make it, is the track down there open. When were you planning on doing this. That would be cool if us L guys could have GTG's every now and then and swap citys at the same time.

whitelight2004

OIF Vet
Established Member
Yea templeacademy.com is the closest track here called little river they open up this friday for test and tune (tommorow) I am going along with a few other friends, another L and a yellow saleen sc, and yea I'm up for some traveling maybe we can all get together next friday night up there at that track kind of late to try and get together a meeting for tommorow

Last edited:

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
I will be up that way this weekend, but in my car. The next weekend I will be getting ready for a CI, so I will get with you guys as soon as I can.

richh

Established Member
austin

Hey guys, since you are going to Maxwell dodge (jake will be there too), we are meeting around there and then heading to 1431 then Vans....

richh

Established Member
Whitelight2004, are you going to littleriver tonight? Just put new plugs and tune in and want to see if it helps me alittle bit (still no friggin traction though)?

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
who all is going? Jake? Nick?<--guy that bought the Bullitt on 20s. Friday is supposed to be REALLY cold just a little FYI..i get off work at 7..if you keep me informed I might be able to stop by, too.

saleensc281

Established Member
Hey Sean, In in fo sho!!! Weather looks good, cold but good. No blower in yet,but Im gonna see if I can best my 12.9!!! Hope to see you all there!! Amber u need to come get you some and anyone else who wants a piece of Sally!! lol Later Jake

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
saleensc281 said:
Hey Sean, In in fo sho!!! Weather looks good, cold but good. No blower in yet,but Im gonna see if I can best my 12.9!!! Hope to see you all there!! Amber u need to come get you some and anyone else who wants a piece of Sally!! lol Later Jake

:lol:

laaaaaamer

jk - its supposed to be getting cold on thurs/fri if it does are you guys still gonna go to Vans?

i dont want none of what you got, bitch please :loser: :p

richh

Established Member
Jake-sean--- you know im in, I might have to meet you there though, closing on another house and it might take a few........ Hope the traction bars and new tune are in by then...

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread