Kills with the new MAF.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
WEll, finally thursday, I finally got my Pro-M (Grantelli, whatever) 75mm MAF, and within 20 mins (I was slacking) had it on the car (at work too :D ). I haven't had a chance to reset the computer, but the MAF is calibrated for a CAI. But right now, I just have the stock airbox...Anyways....

Tonight on the way home from the g/f's house, I go thru town to see what is up. Not much......But This Green Gran Prix GT (new style) wanted some of the GoCart, so being the nice guy that I am...I gave him some.

We eased out of the light, and I"m in first at about 5k, finally I see him get on it.... BAM I punch the GoCart, and put my whopping 165ft lbs of torque...plus or minus a few, to work. And I walk away. I am happy, do that a couple of more times and I'm a happy camper.......

Chalk another one up for the 'Cart

Then at the NEXT light I see this big ol' Ghetto Cruiser (Note: a Mid 80s Caprice) with dark tinted windows "oooooooooooh yeah" I think. He gets on it.......and of course the GoCart walks on this guy too.

Yet another one for the GoCart!!!!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by RTStabler51

Then at the NEXT light I see this big ol' Ghetto Cruiser (Note: a Mid 80s Caprice) with dark tinted windows "oooooooooooh yeah" I think. He gets on it.......and of course the GoCart walks on this guy too.

Yet another one for the GoCart!!!!

LMAO!! prolly a V6 :D :D :D

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Re: Re: Kills with the new MAF.

Even if it was it's still 1.8L bigger than me :p

Originally posted by sohowcome

LMAO!! prolly a V6 :D :D :D

KINGPIN

Established Member
Good kills. I love the seats in the SVT Contours. Are all of the interiors that dark blue?
Jeff

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
98-98.5 are all Midnight Blue
99-00 are tan or blue except red which I believe are all Tan.

Originally posted by KINGPIN
Good kills. I love the seats in the SVT Contours. Are all of the interiors that dark blue?
Jeff

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by KINGPIN
Jeff

Mine's tan...

svt_interior.jpg

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Re: Anyways....

Marc,

Yes all SVT 'Tours are 5spd.....

Before the MAF, 15.47 @ 89 was my best time, best MPH was 90.XX. Now my clutch is on its way out. I'm hoping for a 15.2 with the MAF and a new clutch.

Originally posted by SVT X 2
Stabler...
What does your car run in the 1/4 do you suppose??

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
seems to be strong wit hthe secondaires open. I haven't had a chance to reset the puter yet. Its nice tho.

Originally posted by 00JSVT
Notice any difference with the MAF on?

Users who are viewing this thread