Killzone 2 Anybody?

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Just wondering if anybody still does or is interested in getting together and smashing around on Killzone 2 ??? let me know just lookin for a few people to side with ,I mainly play body count but will do whatever , Im decent but not anything to brag about ..sometimes outstanding but eveyone has those matches..
PS My psn name is NinjaFlip11

bam

Established Member
So you're ninjaflip lol... never knew. Had it and sold it.. how is it with the new maps and guns?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I played a few games with you a while back (SLTHR03), but I just haven't played it much since. I just have a hard time adapting to that game after playing COD for so long.

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Yeah I'm NinjaFlip hah , The new maps are alot of fun , they most recent patch has made it much easyer to join friends (when you join a friend your auto on their team)and a few other things , along with 3 more ranks . I dono i just got stuck on the game .. I used to play COD4 alot but I dont wanna go back since i adapted to kz2.. till warefare 2 comes out I cant seem to go back to the older games. But its understandable alot of people cant break out of the feeling of COD .
Well anywho if anybody cares to join just let me know !

Users who are viewing this thread