Kimbo gets KO'd????

blu88notch

Established Member
According to Wikipedia, Kimbo was KO'd by a Muay Thai fighter from LA, named "grouch". Can anybody confirm this? Is there a vid?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
blu88notch said:
According to Wikipedia, Kimbo was KO'd by a Muay Thai fighter from LA, named "grouch". Can anybody confirm this? Is there a vid?

Yep, I believe he was part of the UFC organization as well. The white guy did beat Kimbo's ass but Kimbo did wear that guy out like no other...they were both out of breath and had like no energy left towards the end. Saw the video like a month ago.

blu88notch

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Yep, I believe he was part of the UFC organization as well. The white guy did beat Kimbo's ass but Kimbo did wear that guy out like no other...they were both out of breath and had like no energy left towards the end. Saw the video like a month ago.

Are you talking about Gannon? because this is apparently a different person (Latino) who actually KO'd him cold with a barrage of strikes.

Last edited:

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
Gannon would have whooped the crap out of Kimbo faster if Kimbo's gay as brother didnt jump in during the fight twice.

760-MPH

Established Member
Subscribing - I just saw the Adryan fight that was pathetic. I don't know how old that was though...

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
*Waits for all the pro fighters in here to comment on Kimbo's fighting skills*

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Kimbo is a boxer...Gannon is a mixed martial arts fighter (aka UFC)....and like any one will tell you...in a UFC bout...a boxer (ANY boxer) would get murdered.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
Nicky P 03 SVT said:
Kimbo is a boxer...Gannon is a mixed martial arts fighter (aka UFC)....and like any one will tell you...in a UFC bout...a boxer (ANY boxer) would get murdered.

they agreed to no submissions or kicks/knee's when they fought. so it was essentially a boxing match

Anthony_Z

Established Member
We're getting a little off track here, does anyone have the video of kimbo getting knocked out by a latino figher that goes by the grouch?
I would love to see this fight, someone help me out here

Last edited:

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Cobra04 said:
lol :bash: :poke:

Lol! Sorry I had to. Everytime someone mentions his name, people get their panties all in a twist about his fighting skills. Sh#t I wouldn't want to fight him. I think he is very entertaining to watch though.

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
Anthony_Z said:
We're getting a little off track here, does anyone have the video of kimbo getting knocked out by a latino figher that goes by the grouch?
I would love to see this fight, someone help me out here

Kimbo's lone defeat was to Sean "the Cannon" Gannon, a 265-pound Boston cop. That fight is a ten-minute marathon of pain. "I wish we could get in contact with Gannon's ass and set that up again," Kimbo says, adding that police ignore the events. "They respect it. You got two guys willing to represent—and do what they love to do. It's reality and it's entertainment."

i got this off of kimbo slice's wikkipedia:shrug: i see absolutely nothing of any "grouch" except oscar on any web search

Users who are viewing this thread