Kimbo -vs- Tank - Youtube link

RL1

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7TTCBm8PNM"]YouTube - Elite XC Street Certified Tank Abbott vs Kimbo Slice[/ame]

Looked on the other thread, didn't see a link posted

RL1

Established Member
What a waste, tank can barely swing with out falling on his face and gasping for air.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I love tank but putting him against Kimbo...................come on. Kimbo is a F'in monster. If you have not done so already do a search on kimbo slice........WOW! Tank has a mean right hand but geez get into the the gym every now and then bro.

goose

Established Member
That fight was a joke really, dont get me wrong Kimbo is a decent fighter but yet has been really tested, fighting all these has beens. I dont think he will ever be tested until he steps in the ring of UFC fighters. And the way Dana White is i really dont see that happening anytime soon.

firebird1999us

Established Member
That fight was a joke really, dont get me wrong Kimbo is a decent fighter but yet has been really tested, fighting all these has beens. I dont think he will ever be tested until he steps in the ring of UFC fighters. And the way Dana White is i really dont see that happening anytime soon.

How do you guys think he'd fair against that Cro Cop guy??? I think he'd get his ass whooped pretty good:p

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
How do you guys think he'd fair against that Cro Cop guy???

He would get his ass handed to him. He would get beat by Lesnar. And you saw how quick Lesnar lost against Mir.

Kimbo is a boxer/street fighter not a MMA guy. No that I would ever want anything to do with him, but a MMA guy his size and it's a different story.

VPF

Users who are viewing this thread