Kind of a cool story... Bro

04YellowGT

Established Member
Well here is what I came up with. I kind of took what CobraBob said and tweaked it a little bit. Tomorrow we have Christmas with her family and do gift exchange. When we are all done with the gifts I'm going to tell her I forgot about this one. Its all wrapped up and it an express clothes box so she'll just think its more clothes.

Let me know what you think.

photo_zpsbd00a2a1.gif

Last edited:

YJSONLY

Established Member
Cool story and your wife will be thrilled!

I have a Tungsten ring as well and bought it off Amazon. I saw no reason to have an $800+ ring for myself, so $35 was doable. And if I lost it, it was cheap to replace.

I did the same. I bought a stainless/ titanium one. It light scratch proof and cheap and I expect to loose it at some point. I don't wear it because of what I do at work and my wife understood this before we was married.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Well here is what I came up with. I kind of took what CobraBob said and tweaked it a little bit. Tomorrow we have Christmas with her family and do gift exchange. When we are all done with the gifts I'm going to tell her I forgot about this one. Its all wrapped up and it an express clothes box so she'll just think its more clothes.

Let me know what you think.

photo_zpsbd00a2a1.gif

I think you did a great job and your wife is going to love it. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread