kinda diff i like it sortof

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
that car is ridiculously beautiful. i like it =D . i want one now. the only thing i would change is make the stripes a little bit thicker and keep the pony grille emblem on. oh and maybe some bigger wheels

ModsAway

Established Member
Stripes look nice. Fog lights look stupid. Side scoop needs to be painted as it is clearly not a part of the car, looks awful. Gear shift looks dumb. Fuel tank cover is just plain silly. Hmmmmm....

Otherwise a nice attempt at a classic but i think it fell very short of the mark. The 03 Cobra is not supposed to be the same as a classic, buy the classic if you want the classic.

Just my 0.02 of course.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
I think it looks pretty dang good. The only part I am don't like is the side scoops. Maybe they could be blended in to the roof a little better.

Ashdrgn

Established Member
I guess i'll be the odd ball but I don't know about the badging on there like the "G.T. 500", think he should left that off...

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
yeah he's Xarkangel or arkangelX or something like that. well whatever i think it all looks sweet. wouldnt be surprised to find that car in a magazine some day.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
That is ArkangelX3 's Car. He posted pics of it here long ago. Caught alot of flak and alot of compliments as well.

It is very unique looking that is for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread