Kinda gave it to a 911....

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
On the way home from the track. I was doing about 70 or so and then I see this yellow 911 coming up on me. As he gets next to me, the guy is talking on his cell phone and looking out of the corner of his eye at me and my car. Next thing I know he downshifts and takes off. I get behind him and he jumps of the highway to get on another highway. Going around the ramp, he's not really going all the fast so when we start to merge I jump on him to get next to him. I look over and he has either got off the phone or put it down.:-D We take off again, and I'm about a car or so ahead and start coming up on some traffic so I let off. Next thing I see this retard go into the emergency lane and go around a car and just kept going.

He ended up getting slowed down by some traffic so I easily caught up with him. He exited the highway and I followed. I got caught by a light behind another car and he turned and disappearred. I turned and stopped to get gas. While gassing my car up, I look over and see the yellow 911 parked at a bar and the guy standing outside on his cell just staring at my car. I was going to go over and talk to him (rub it in a little), but by the time I was done he must have went in.

It was kinda nice to beat up on something like that. I just wish he wasn't so much of a puss and lined up with me like a real man with a $90,000 car should.:coolman:

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member

It was kinda nice to beat up on something like that. I just wish he wasn't so much of a puss and lined up with me like a real man with a $90,000 car should.:coolman: [/B]

Sounds like a glorified ricer mentality.

You can take a man out of a rice mobile, but you can't take a ricer out of a man.

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
Yeah, this guy was was a choad. He had his long, curly hair all slicked back. I think he was still stuck in the Miami Vice days or something. Maybe it's just a rich guy thing like mullets are with domestic guys.;-)

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by new2BIGPAR

It was kinda nice to beat up on something like that. I just wish he wasn't so much of a puss and lined up with me like a real man with a $90,000 car should.:coolman:

Yea, the 90k sticker is compensation for somethin....:lol: :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread