Kinda new here.

Blk03GT

Established Member
I've been reading the board for some time now. Figured it was time to officially register.

:-D :coolman:

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Welcome aboard! Those are impressive numbers out of a GT what mods do you have? When I had my GT I pretty much thought it would be impossible to reach numbers like that on a stock block. So, instead of going in it I opted for the Cobra. Anyways welcome.

Blk03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Snake-Shadow
Welcome aboard! Those are impressive numbers out of a GT what mods do you have? When I had my GT I pretty much thought it would be impossible to reach numbers like that on a stock block. So, instead of going in it I opted for the Cobra. Anyways welcome.

Thanks, I bottle feed her.

I was a little worried myself, and I've called NOS many times asking them all kinds of ?'s. They said my #'s are about 10% higher than they normal see. But the kit calls for 61 jet and I'm using a 65.

I was told to shoot for a 12.0-12.5 A/F ratio. The car went from producing 326RWHP 447RWTQ on a 47 jet running down in the 9.5-10.5 A/F (almost pouring fuel out the tailpipes). We keep going bigger on the jet trying to get the ratio closer to the 12's. I finally had to stop at my current #'s in fear of producing too much (imho) on the stock block. I'm now at a ratio of 11.3-12.29 producing my current #'s.

All in all I couldn't be happier, but I think I'm gonna need a clutch soon. :eek:

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
waive.gif

Users who are viewing this thread