Kinetik Motorsport Crank Saver Stud Kit..................Group Purchase

Cman01

hello
Established Member
It was my pleasure to do this.

I'm hoping to see something tonight from Mitchell about the codes but probably won't happen, hopefully I'll see something tomorrow or Sunday so I can get the codes to you all, stay tuned.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Codes are sent to all that participated in the GP, thank you for being a part of it...................now stop wasting time and get your orders in!!!! :)

My order has been submitted.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Friendly reminder to those that haven't purchased their stud kit with the code u have about 2 days to do so otherwise the coupon code will expire.

Don't let it expire on u get your order in with Kinetik.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I still have mine sitting in storage with my 10% ATI, will get to it eventually.

Did you talk with Mitchell @ Kinetik about another GP? I'm sure they would go for another one if you want to get a group together for this item.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What's the benefit of this over the ARP crank bolt? Thinking of going with the ATI 10% lower. Thanks!

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
A picture is worth a thousand words. Notice how the shoulders of the stud fill up the void in the crank snout. I was skeptical too until I saw this. In fact I had an ARP bolt that I removed.

Kinetik Crank Saver.jpg

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sorry for the newb qustion but what is the benefit of filling the void?

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
The benefit is that there is no play between the stud and the crank. By effectively mating the surfaces together, there is no chance the stud can wiggle—fatiguing the metal and leading to eventual failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m planning on purchasing this for a Coyote build, but it’s on my recommend list for our cars for sure.
-J

merkyworks

Established Member
Every GT500 owner should have this on there car, stock or modded. Kinetik is local for me and I got to feel first hand difference in play between an OEM style bolt and the Kinetik stud on that cutaway crank, the reduction in play is HUGE. Had Kinetik install one on my car just to be safe and if I ever upgrade to a 10% or 15% lower pulley the stud/nut is reusable so I'm not really out anything.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I'll email Mitchell tomorrow and see if we can get another GP going on the stud kit, if he wants to do another one I'll set it up again.

Leave it with me I'll update once I get word from them.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I heard back from Mitchell and he is good to go on another GP!!!!

I'm currently having slight internet issues at home and also waiting for some info from him, I will do another thread with the details later this aftn/early evening on how this will go. It will basically be the same as before.

Mitchell also mentioned to me that they now also have a stud saver kit for Coyote engines so I will also get that going with the 5.0/Boss 302 guys interested in the item.

Again, the new GP thread will start later so wait until the post is up then I'll start taking names on the list.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Send me the PM guys with the info. The new GP threads are up here and in the Coyote sections of this MB.

Users who are viewing this thread