King TUT!!!! vs. CUR4VNM

KING TUT!!!!

Established Member
GOOD runs hope yall like the video

:bowdown:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8lnr75i7w&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]NA-T SC300 vs 408ci Firebird Firehawk - YouTube[/nomedia]

slocum1946

singularity
Established Member
av-8639.gif

KING TUT!!!!

Established Member
:beer: idk what he was thinking but he's the only one that came out race ready after his call out to me! there was 2 more a cobra and a camaro but they no showed! well on to the next i guess.... I guess it's time to fix my problems with my car and get ready for this summer if I don't sell it I guess I'll have to run the aed black race car soon lol...:bowdown:

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
:beer: idk what he was thinking but he's the only one that came out race ready after his call out to me! there was 2 more a cobra and a camaro but they no showed! well on to the next i guess.... I guess it's time to fix my problems with my car and get ready for this summer if I don't sell it I guess I'll have to run the aed black race car soon lol...:bowdown:

or this pesky Red Turbo 95 from Sacramento...:bowdown: retune March 22nd :)

sucks on the no shows though

Last edited:

KING TUT!!!!

Established Member
or this pesky Red Turbo 95 from Sacramento...:bowdown: retune March 22nd :)

sucks on the no shows though

Is this Jason ^ also not worried about your retune lol! cause if I lose is ok i'm just a stock long block 2jz with a smaller turbo! ohhhh and by the way that was only 24 psi once i fix all my boost leaks re tune on 31.5 psi coming soon hmmmmm!:pop:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Good runs.. That's to bad about Jeff's car.. that car is very fast though.. He needs to add nitrous since that's what it's built for.. Good runs though man I've seen your car laying waste to a lot lately.. Was the Camero marlon that called ya out?

KING TUT!!!!

Established Member
Good runs.. That's to bad about Jeff's car.. that car is very fast though.. He needs to add nitrous since that's what it's built for.. Good runs though man I've seen your car laying waste to a lot lately.. Was the Camero marlon that called ya out?

yea the call out was from marlon and jason also know as SSSSIKH they said i would need to bring everything i got told them to come out on last saturday night! no show or call nothing or pm.... but its all good... just cause they did'nt show doesn't mean there not cool people cause they are they just probably had something else better to do!!!!!!:beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Right on man.. yea they probably got busy. It's not like Marlon to bail I can tell ya that much. He's a good guy. Jason is too but being in the South Bay that is a long haul trust me lol. I never got a chance to run really anyone with my new setup out there except Marlon and he beat me by 3 cars on spray. His car is stupid fast that's for sure. I really want to see you and him (on spray) run. I think it'll be a damn good run :beer:

KING TUT!!!!

Established Member
Right on man.. yea they probably got busy. It's not like Marlon to bail I can tell ya that much. He's a good guy. Jason is too but being in the South Bay that is a long haul trust me lol. I never got a chance to run really anyone with my new setup out there except Marlon and he beat me by 3 cars on spray. His car is stupid fast that's for sure. I really want to see you and him (on spray) run. I think it'll be a damn good run :beer:

i know what you mean I told jeff i want to see nothing less then a 150 shot on his car next time he wants to run! also marlon and jason are cool cats, just wish they came out to chill and relax before we got down to business... i guess on to the next def need a retune and fix all my boost leaks this run that i just posted was @ wot 10.6 afr on e85 when it should be 11.7 smh! so i def had quite a bit of horse power to add to my low and high boost set up once i found out my old bov was leaking like a siv!!!!:bowdown:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
i know what you mean I told jeff i want to see nothing less then a 150 shot on his car next time he wants to run! also marlon and jason are cool cats, just wish they came out to chill and relax before we got down to business... i guess on to the next def need a retune and fix all my boost leaks this run that i just posted was @ wot 10.6 afr on e85 when it should be 11.7 smh! so i def had quite a bit of horse power to add to my low and high boost set up once i found out my old bov was leaking like a siv!!!!:bowdown:

Damn that sucks that it was leaking boost lol. Get that thing running right man it's going to be even faster!!!

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
Is this Jason ^ also not worried about your retune lol! cause if I lose is ok i'm just a stock long block 2jz with a smaller turbo! ohhhh and by the way that was only 24 psi once i fix all my boost leaks re tune on 31.5 psi coming soon hmmmmm!:pop:

You know it..lol
And come on...stock 2jzs aren't like my old stock 302 was..hehe...

But yeah, if you go to 31..I'm going to have to tune for 24lbs..

KING TUT!!!!

Established Member
You know it..lol
And come on...stock 2jzs aren't like my old stock 302 was..hehe...

But yeah, if you go to 31..I'm going to have to tune for 24lbs..

i know they arent they have more displacement and your is built your cheating lol...jk good runs the best run so far lol... you got me on the 50 roll and i got you on the 40 roll lol.... 31.5 is a whole other situation once the leaks are fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread