Knott's Fabulous Fords Forever

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Saturday, the Knott’s area will be owned……. by ford vehicles and mustangs. :rockon: :rockon:

On hotel row between La Palma and the 91 FRWY on Beach, the lots be full of them!!

Lots of partying going on that night :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

I’ll be there between 8 and 9 am

Beau, What time are you arriving with the SD gang?

Orange Poison

Established Member
Gates at Knott's open at 7a.m.

Last couple of years we've been meeting at 6 a.m. at Denny's. We just shoot the sh$t for a while, grab some breakfast, etc. Then we cruise on in together.

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
I'll be there Saturday morning. Was gonna go Friday after work, but Friday evening traffic on the 5 is :bs:

1BLWN 03

Established Member
We are coming with a few friends on Sunday...we aren't that far away and it is more fun to cruise the freeways with other stangs. The coolest part of the show is pulling into town and seeing the streets crawling with mostly Mustangs. The people line the streets and scream for you to burn out. All day long you see and hear Stangs rule the roads. See ya all there :thumbsup: :rockon:

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
OK, so what's going on this weekend besides FFF at Knott's? Is it just going to be a bunch of people cruising all weekend? Friday night, too? Or are there other things going on over in Buena Park this weekend that I don't know about?

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
qbeanjoe said:
why are people going friday? when the show is sunday? even driving up LA from SD is only like 2-3 hours. :shrug:

They were going up to get the party started a little early. It takes me 1 hr and 40 mins to get there round about

UCBeau

OCSnk said:
Saturday, the Knott’s area will be owned……. by ford vehicles and mustangs. :rockon: :rockon:

On hotel row between La Palma and the 91 FRWY on Beach, the lots be full of them!!

Lots of partying going on that night :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

I’ll be there between 8 and 9 am

Beau, What time are you arriving with the SD gang?
i am thinking we'll be there around 11am..

Xjman1

Established Member
Will be there Sunday morning early, however will not be in show, working a booth to promote stangfreak.com See you all there.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
It was great as always, got there at 8:20am and left at 11.00

The Cobra’s got the grass, trees, and scenic walkway again this year!!

People are starting to talk :dw: :dw: :dw: How do they rate :shrug: :shrug: that area, as........ overheard by some :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread