Kobani airstrike-*warning graphic post strike footage*

Kiohtee

Established Member
So let me ask a (probably) stupid question. I've never been around bombs, grenades, etc. Those bodies look fairly intact and in good shape from what I can tell for such dramatic bombing. What actually killed them?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So let me ask a (probably) stupid question. I've never been around bombs, grenades, etc. Those bodies look fairly intact and in good shape from what I can tell for such dramatic bombing. What actually killed them?

Their insides are probably mush from the concussion. The concussion can mess you up just as bad as the explosion and fire itself.

tbi0904

Established Member
Meh. I was looking for something a little more graphic. :shrug:

Sorry man, sometimes bombs don't shred people like you want. The important thing is there's half a dozen or so less cockroaches crawling around Earth now. It also looks like one of these turds got a free trip to airborne school. If you look at the 1st set of explosions all the way to the right it looks like an ISIS dude gets launched...at least I hope it is.:-D

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
We should release all of our violent offenders into the middle east and see what happens.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
We should release all of our violent offenders into the middle east and see what happens.

they join the ISIS army and used against us.

i say we crop dust them with bacon powder and bacon grease. deny them their chance at their "heaven". it's why they don't care about dying, they think they'll go to heaven even if they die. make the bacon dust fine enough so it can be inhaled. i want to hear on the news:

"this just in, the middle east smells like breakfast."

Users who are viewing this thread