Kobe game winner

adramire25

Established Member
Kobe for 3!! BANG!! this was great. :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g0RHgfuugs"]YouTube- Kobe Bryant Game Winning Shot 12 4 09[/ame]

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
It was a great shot even though I really don't like Kobe. I was pulling for the Heat cause I like Wade and before this shot I was like no way he makes this and BAM!!

At least he admitted he threw up a lucky shot.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Watched the whole game, Heat kept coming back.
Kobe and Wade lit it up in the third.
Great finish!

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
What a game, Wade was a monster last night. Game winning shot had me screaming at the top of my lungs. Let's go purple and gold!

antsrt4

Big Turby
Established Member
I was at the game.......Kobe is Kobe and of course Derek Fisher hit a huge three too. Wade didn't show up until the 4th quarter.

I honestly thought the heat were going to win. All they had to do was at least hit the free throws to send it to over time if a miracle happened. Well they didn't and the miracle left them with a loss.

wma8706

Established Member
love him or hate him.. you can't deny how good he is. In my opinion, Kobe and Lebron may be the most complete basketball player short of MJ in our life time.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
I let off a nice yell of excitment as that happened. That was F'in sick!!!:rockon:

adramire25

Established Member
I went from banging my couch and being pissed to a big smile and jumping out of my chair lol.

BTW lol at the guy scratching his nuts at 1:44 :lol1:

Svtracer

Established Member
wow i can't believe i missed this. I was at dave n busters getting ripped. I saw a glimpse of the game here and there. Great shot by kobe - Lets go LAKERS!

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
It was an awesome shot. I dont like Kobe, but he is a great player, he may have admitted it was lucky, but you make your own luck and most players couldn't hit that shot even with luck.

This game cemented my dislike for Wade, too many times seeing him half assing it until he knows the spotlight is on him.

He is the NBA's equivalent of Randy Moss when he played for Minnesota and Oakland, IMO.

UniqueSVT

Established Member
I watched it live when it first happened. Great game, great ending and he's just one of those players that makes you believe if he has the ball, it's going in the bucket. Great defense from D. Wade, just an unbelievable shot by Kobe.

I'm not a huge Kobe fan, my kids both love him. He's a great player that will continue to win rings IMO.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Nothing like the Portland Massacre:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOG678BA5Q&feature=related"]YouTube- Kobe 2nd OT buzzer beater vs Portland[/ame]

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
DAMNIT!!!!
i was watching the game on tv and turned it off with 2 mins to go thinking MIA was going to win.

oh well least i watched all of UFC tonight, watched more commercials then fighting really :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread