Kocky Products Hot Rod Apparel, MAY SPECIAL!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
See sig for our product. Been hinting around at it for the last couple of months, but now we are an official advertiser.

We provide Hod Rod apparrel with twist: A bit of a different twist than most you have probably seen - this apparrel has attitude and isn't afraid of being "kocky". Great stuff to wear when your out cruising, car shows, meets, races, etc...

Check the site for our May special www.kockyproducts.com. Click on "Kocky Info" for the full details on the special.

We are a fledgling company, and comprised almost entirely of SVTP members. Myself and "Bishop" on this board are the co-owners, with a supporting cast of 3 or 4 other guys from SVTP. Myself and my younger brother are the graphic designers.

Anyhow, that's the story, and I'm sticking to it.

www.kockyproducts.com

Oh, and I still do window sticker reproductions as well. :D

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Terminator specific shirt will be available for order on the 31st (wed)

60643.jpg

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Site is fully updated, and terminator design (plus 4 other designs) are up and running. And we are running an SVT special.

To obtain the sale price, you must enter the following coupon codes at the bottom of the checkout page:
When buying 2 shirts: "svt2" (gives you the second shirt for $12.99, saves you $5)
When buying 3 shirts: "svt3" (gives you the second and third shirts for $12.99 each, saves you $10.)
When buying 4 shirts: "svt4" (all additional shirts @ $12.99; saves you $15.)
When buying 5 shirts: "svt5" (saves you $20.)
When buying 6 shirts: "svt6" (saves you $25.)

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Tried ordering 3 shirts. It ask for the paypal info, then it wont let me order because it wants my CC info.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
QWKRN U said:
Tried ordering 3 shirts. It ask for the paypal info, then it wont let me order because it wants my CC info.

yeah it kept doing that to me as well...I finally put my info in and it went through, but I got an Email from Paypal saying I had autherized payment to them. :shrug: ...I hope it all worked....lol

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
In the middle of the white page, there's a button to the right that says "get paypal info". Did you do that? It autocompletes for your through paypal.

Thanks for your orders!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Yeah it worked, I got my shirts in the mail to day thanks...

very nice shirts and service.....

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
In the middle of the white page, there's a button to the right that says "get paypal info". Did you do that? It autocompletes for your through paypal.
Yes I did the get paypal info thing. Yet it still wanted CC info. so I didnt finish the order.
here is the error message
"You don't seem to have filled in the credit card number field.
Please specify a credit card expiration date.
You don't seem to have supplied the recipient's shipping Phone.
You have selected PayPal as your payment method. Complete all remaining fields and click "Continue" to complete your order."

Last edited:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
For some reason, we've had 4 different people have some type of issue similar to what you are describing. I'm guessing some type of browser incompatibility or something like that.

If you'd like to PM me with the exact shirts/sizes you want, I'll figure up your total, and give you a paypal addy to send the money to. Did that the other day for Chris Wilson as well.

Sorry about the problems!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
OK, I'll be offline from June 31 - July 5, but Bishop can answer any questions. The June sale has been extended into July, and the SVTP coupons are still good to go.

To start the upcoming holiday weekend off right, we have THREE more NEW designs. They are up on the site and ready to order. :D

71794.jpg

71795.jpg

71796.jpg

All three of these designs are available on a white or black tee. Thanks for your support!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
For those of you who have had problems getting the order to go through when using Paypal, our shopping cart people finally figured out the issue.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
:)

78580.jpg

To order, you have to click here,

http://store.kockyproducts.com/index.html

since the front side of the site isn't updated yet (shopping cart is, though). Available in both a white shirt and black shirt.

Click on "Terminator" at the bottom and you'll see the shirt. Don't forget your svtp coupons, and there is also an "Eaton Death" shirt in there as well. :)

2 Other new shirts are there too - a "brain on rice" and "srt blur" shirt. :)

Black shirt version:
terminatorblack.jpg

Brain on Rice
BrainonRice.jpg

Mean Green GT

Panama City Gang
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
See sig for our product. Been hinting around at it for the last couple of months, but now we are an official advertiser.

We provide Hod Rod apparrel with twist: A bit of a different twist than most you have probably seen - this apparrel has attitude and isn't afraid of being "kocky". Great stuff to wear when your out cruising, car shows, meets, races, etc...

Check the site for our May special www.kockyproducts.com. Click on "Kocky Info" for the full details on the special.

We are a fledgling company, and comprised almost entirely of SVTP members. Myself and "Bishop" on this board are the co-owners, with a supporting cast of 3 or 4 other guys from SVTP. Myself and my younger brother are the graphic designers.

Anyhow, that's the story, and I'm sticking to it.

www.kockyproducts.com

Oh, and I still do window sticker reproductions as well. :D
Got My Shirt.
GREAT PRODUCT! Thank You
BTW I recived it VERY Quickly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread