Koni vs bilstein vs eibach

G's Shelby

Established Member
Going to buy in the next week or so ande reading all kinds of different things. Cat will be on road course 2 to 3 times a year and that's all. Right now the car has bmr upper and lower control arms, all are adjustable with relocation brackets. Going on with the shocks and struts will be ford L springs. Leaving koni just looking for others experience with gt500s.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

barspen

Established Member
I road courses 2-4 times a year and started with Koni STR.T (orange), then moved to Sports (yellow-adjustable). They have a lifetime warrantee (which I have had to use a couple times) and are very easy to adjust from street to track. I run about 50% firm on the track, but plan to dial them up when the season gets underway in Phoenix. Beside the good review from folks who track their Mustangs, I also wanted to get easy replacements part which seem much more difficult with Tokico/FRPP kits. I don't think Bilstein's are adjustable, but people seem love them for the drag strip.

G's Shelby

Established Member
I road courses 2-4 times a year and started with Koni STR.T (orange), then moved to Sports (yellow-adjustable). They have a lifetime warrantee (which I have had to use a couple times) and are very easy to adjust from street to track. I run about 50% firm on the track, but plan to dial them up when the season gets underway in Phoenix. Beside the good review from folks who track their Mustangs, I also wanted to get easy replacements part which seem much more difficult with Tokico/FRPP kits. I don't think Bilstein's are adjustable, but people seem love them for the drag strip.
That's was thinking. The price is the same but it's hard to beat the koni's adjustability.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread