Kony 2012

RichM1983

Established Member
Clever way to get people to look at the thread. This is something that should be on every news station every day!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Bet your sweet ass if he was a Senator's son or nephew he would've been home eating cheeseburgers already, or one of their donors kid.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Ok so what do you want to do about it? Pay the ransom?

Considering all the worthless things my tax dollars go to,,,, sure pay the million and send the 21 afghans back but inject them with bird flu or something first.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Ok so what do you want to do about it? Pay the ransom?

So you mean with all the BILLIONS we've wasted on useless shit, you would be upset if we spent 1 million just to get this soldier back? And yes I'm in the service(U.S. Army Infantryman)

I know how much money gets wasted on garbage that somebody up top...deems necessary.

BUZZN

Established Member
I was in Aco 1-501 when I deployed to Iraq and left right before they deployed to Afghanistan. I have close friends who served with that guy......They said he was a sympathiser for awhile. They said that one night while on gaurd at the patrol base he ditched his gear and left on his own.
Alot of good paratroopers were wounded while looking for that guy. I do believe that he should come home but he should go right to a jail cell at Ft. Leavenworth

Users who are viewing this thread