Kooks 4V 1-7/8in primary's 3.5in collector

NICEBLK03

SO FAST YET SO BEAUTIFUL
Established Member
Like the title says. Brand new never even mounted.

Asking 940.00 shipped OBO
DSC01825.gif
DSC01826.gif

NICEBLK03

SO FAST YET SO BEAUTIFUL
Established Member
I'm open to offers worst i can do is say no. I've had these for sale for a while on modular fords just been to lazy to post on here. I really need these gone, their just sitting here!!

my92gt

Established Member
If I even have the cash to put up an I would take them but with House bills and other things piled up I rather miss out on an awesome deal... GLWS

NICEBLK03

SO FAST YET SO BEAUTIFUL
Established Member
Price reduction, i need these sold so i can ship buy thursday. I'm going out of town for awhile.

850 shipped

cobra=trouble

Established Member
i like them but they got no bolt up to the collector... thats my dowm fall. and they might be to big for my appl. ? maybe not .. i will need some though before im done,i would have to get new x pipe modified.. dammit.

why you selling them ? to big and nasty ? LOL?

i may lose to much bottom end ?

NICEBLK03

SO FAST YET SO BEAUTIFUL
Established Member
I was going procharger and wanted the baddest headers out. Now i decided to go big single turbo so i can run a lower rear gear to make it a little more street friendly. I only took them out of the box once to look at them and once to take the pic.

I was just going to make my own exhaust, true 3.5in dual exhaust dumped before the rear. If you want to go the route you could sell your x-pipe to fund the exhaust pipe you would need.

They would loose some torque but they will flow like a mother.

Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread