Kooks Headers GP from LETHAL PERFORMANCE

WIECH

Established Member
Jared From LETHAL PERFORMANCE:

black03 said:
We just started carrying Kooks stuff!! If there are a few interested I would be glad to put together a GP in celebration of us adding the Kooks Line to our parts list!!

If we can get enough ppl to buy then we can get a gp on them who is intrested?

Duran

Matador
Established Member
Interested. But what kind of deal for both Long tubes and X are we talking about here?And how many people do we need to qualify for a group buy deal?
1.?
2.?
3.?
4.?
5.?
etc.

WIECH

Established Member
DSGTerminator said:
Interested. But what kind of deal for both Long tubes and X are we talking about here?And how many people do we need to qualify for a group buy deal?
1.?
2.?
3.?
4.?
5.?
etc.
waiting for jared to reply to my pm

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
WIECH said:
waiting for jared to reply to my pm

Oh man it was a busy one today.. All you guys definitely keep us busy.

Well,

I'm going to sit down 1st thing tomorrow and speak to my rep about getting a better discount on a quantity order. Lets say 5 or so sets of headers along with mid-pipes I think should do the trick. This way I can pass along some more of the savings to you guys. Once I have the pricing set up I will post up as a new thread for the GP and hopefully we can get it filled up rather quickly so everyone can get their headers ASAP.. Speak to you guys tomorrow and thanks for the support. Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sbc.cobra said:
i just bought mine yesterday from jared :D

should be here in 2 weeks

Thanks again for the support bro. I'll get you an update on your order tomorrow when I speak with my vendor.. Jared

WIECH

Established Member
black03 said:
Oh man it was a busy one today.. All you guys definitely keep us busy.

Well,

I'm going to sit down 1st thing tomorrow and speak to my rep about getting a better discount on a quantity order. Lets say 5 or so sets of headers along with mid-pipes I think should do the trick. This way I can pass along some more of the savings to you guys. Once I have the pricing set up I will post up as a new thread for the GP and hopefully we can get it filled up rather quickly so everyone can get their headers ASAP.. Speak to you guys tomorrow and thanks for the support. Jared

Thanks Jared let us know

Derek

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Im interested. Would like to have info first though. Was going with hookers but everybody backed out on the gp at the last minute.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm sorry guys but the owner of the company I buy these from was not in Friday for me to speak to about bulk pricing.

Please if you have some interest post up which set of headers or mid-pipe you are looking for so on Monday when I speak to him I can approach him with some idea of the size of the order. This way the more I have on the table the better the discount should be. Thanks again and sorry for the wait. Jared

mach1gsxr

Established Member
I know they are in the top three for best headers for a mustang. Don't know if they offer any other choices though. Ceramic coat or plain steel. Don't care for anything other that Stainless though.

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
I think they are just plain stainless, I bought a older used pair that were a little rusty. The older JDM/Kooks wernt stainless so I had them sent to Jet-Hot and recoated

Users who are viewing this thread