Kooks LT's, Catted H, Magnaflow Vid...

rexisme

Established Member
As far as exhaust goes, it sounds ok. It doesn't seem the sound fits the car though, what I mean by this is if I had my back turned and heard that. I wouldn't think it was a mustang coming down the road.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
air jordan shoes let us can not forget the jordan No one does not know to Jordan! But like him who love him more, I know a sale of Jordan, good shoes! Interested friends to see! the shoes is air jordan shoes .Jordan in 2010 can be todayShoeShangwang most concerned about the most controversial of shoes, I believe the rest of this year, will continue to result in heat wave after wave after wave. This time, the king received the NBA's shoe sole war intelligence, they will, later this year to Jordan's 2010 masterpiece of outdoor air into a strong attack new series, including a grand Next, I would love for this sport "readers recommended / As love of the game. "the air jordan shoes, line, texture and mixing of various materials, including suede collar and tongue and cross buckle from the toes of marble and leather. Other notable details include ventilation holes in the big toe and the lateral trunk shoes, black cow leather toe Pakistan, blue collar nylonShoeTongue and black lines depict a basketball / heart-shaped pattern. This new product will be more information this fall, click here for more wonderful pictures.including air jordan 11,air jordan 12 ,air jordan 23 and so on .

WTF :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread