Kooks O/R H

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Can you use the kooks O/R H with side pipes without also having their long tube headers? Every where I see the H listed for sale it says 'for use with Kooks LTs.'

Will this H not bolt up to the stock logs? I'll eventually do headers but I'd like to throw this in with a CAI and have it tuned for my first step.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Can you use the kooks O/R H with side pipes without also having their long tube headers? Every where I see the H listed for sale it says 'for use with Kooks LTs.'

Will this H not bolt up to the stock logs? I'll eventually do headers but I'd like to throw this in with a CAI and have it tuned for my first step.

I just ordered the Kooks longtubes, quad h-pipe and side exhaust. They are shorty h-pipe that require longtime headers. The 3" h-pipe does narrow down to a 2 3/4" to fit stock over the axle pipes.

Ochoblanco

Established Member
To run a Kook's mid pipe you MUST run Kooks long tube headers.

Or....have something fabbed to make it work. IMO at least the small gains from the Kooks midpipe without the LT's installed ins't worth the hassle of changing it. At least not until you do longtubes.

Users who are viewing this thread