Kooks Quad exhaust side pipes

DallasBoss

Established Member
For sale are a just purchased set of Kooks side pipes that should fit the OEM Boss Quad exhaust H-pipe and also the Kooks Boss specific H-pipe, which is what I used it with. I just intalled these but had to remove them due to a slight clearance issue due to my lowered suspension. These bottom of each pipe has a very mild and small scrape as a result of the clearance problem. The pipes were not dented or dinged; just a superficial scrape.

I will be holding out on shipping for now to see what local interest there is with these. I am located in North Dallas.

Price is $375.

theACE

Established Member
What is the part number of the H Pipe?

Is it a cat delete, clamp in, or catted mid pipe?

S197OnSpray

Established Member
He's not selling an H-Pipe. He's selling the side pipes.

If you want to ship, let me know. I've been looking for a set of side pipes to show up for sale by themselves without the mid pipe. I already have an MRT Boss mid pipe with QTP cutouts that these would bolt up nicely with.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Do these pipes sit lower than the OE Boss pipes? Since you had issues with scraping, I'm sure I would have the same over here in Ft. Worth, being lowered as well.

DallasBoss

Established Member
Do these pipes sit lower than the OE Boss pipes? Since you had issues with scraping, I'm sure I would have the same over here in Ft. Worth, being lowered as well.

Yes they are lower than the stock side pipes. The scraping I had was rare and very light. I am selling more so due to volume being too loud when combined with my headers

bmws52

Established Member
I would like to buy these. I do not have pm access yet. Please send me a msg with your email. Or if you are on S197 forum I can msg you there.

Users who are viewing this thread