KR Style Headrest for Sale for your GT500!

DarthLord

Established Member
NOW Available... www.cognologymotorsports.com

product1l.jpg

product2x.jpg

product3.jpg

product4.jpg

product5.jpg

product6.jpg

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Feedback as requested:

FWIW, Shelby sells something similar, that also matches the interior, for $199 which is what I went with. Complete headrests, no core exchange. Shelby Store - Shelby GT500 Shirts, Shelby GT Shirts, Shelby GT500 Hats, Shelby GT Hats, Shelby Models, Shelby Super Snake Hats, Shelby Super Snake Shirts They just can't seem to keep them in stock.

Props that yours match the interior - that is a huge plus.

Shelby also sells some other covers that look way off from the interior.
These, which look like some cheap wal-mart crap because the color is so off (and come in different versions for their "limited" cars such as KR and SuperSnake): Shelby Store - Shelby GT500 Shirts, Shelby GT Shirts, Shelby GT500 Hats, Shelby GT Hats, Shelby Models, Shelby Super Snake Hats, Shelby Super Snake Shirts

Last edited:

DarthLord

Established Member
Thanks for your feedback. If you look again, Shelby does not sell this design. The sell a snake with lettering for GT, Shelby GT, or GT 500 for $199. They are not customizable, as its one size fits all, no colors or changes etc.

Yeah, those other slip ons aren't even worth talking about, not quality, and they are for sale cheaper on ebay! :)

Here's the red prototype...

product7.jpg

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Will you be offering anything for the armrest?

DarthLord

Established Member
Our website will be launching this coming week. We also have applied to be a vendor on this board. In the meantime, you can contact me via a PM. Thanks for the response!

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Well here are some pics of my new custom headrests...they look awesome...I am also posting pics of my shelby letter placement...it does look good on Blue and white....also hood pins... Not trying to hijack thread just wanted to show these awesome headrests and highly reccommend.. Mine are in blue!!

iphonepics012.jpg

iphonepics010.jpg

iphonepics011.jpg

iphonepics005.jpg

iphonepics003.jpg

iphonepics014.jpg

iphonepics001.jpg

iphonepics002.jpg

iphonepics004.jpg

iphonepics007.jpg

iphonepics008.jpg

iphonepics013.jpg

Last edited:

DarthLord

Established Member
Thanks Bud. They will be available to the public on our new website, grand openning next coming week. I will post details shortly once I get approval from SID :)

DarthLord

Established Member
Thank you! A guy that just installed on his Grabber Orange GT 500. BTW, your ride is hot! I love the orange black.. Great choice..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread