Kudos to the NHL...

Lumpydogs

Established Member
Kudos to the NHL for fixing game three for the Pens. Next time they shouldn't make it soooo obvious. That was some of the poorest officiating I have ever seen. :nonono:

p.s. not a sore loser. Before the series began I predicted wings in five with the Pens taking their first home game.

Lumpydogs

Established Member
Did you watch the game? Pens had six skaters and a goalie for over 25 seconds. None of the zebras saw it. Three big penalties on the Pens, all missed. Two chicken shiit interferrence calls on the Wings.

Don't even get me started on the "Mandatory Suspension" that the league did not envoke from game two.

The sad part is, if the game had been called more fairly, the Pens still would have won. The Wings are dead tired. A few days off and bam, two easy wins. :beer:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Did you watch the game? Pens had six skaters and a goalie for over 25 seconds. None of the zebras saw it. Three big penalties on the Pens, all missed. Two chicken shiit interferrence calls on the Wings.

Don't even get me started on the "Mandatory Suspension" that the league did not envoke from game two.

The sad part is, if the game had been called more fairly, the Pens still would have won. The Wings are dead tired. A few days off and bam, two easy wins. :beer:

The officiating was crap and so was the no suspension on Malkin. But Osgood should have been better and the Wings missed a couple great chances. Good game though. :beer:

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
1/2 a minute with 7 on the Ice? Wow!
Sounds like peewee officials were out there tonight.

LaFlavor

Established Member
1/2 a minute with 7 on the Ice? Wow!
Sounds like peewee officials were out there tonight.

Yeah, you shoulda heard the announcers. They couldn't believe it either.

I wasn't going to say anything about it, but since it's been brought up...Do you think Bettman has erotic dreams about Sidney Crosby?

bone stock

Established Member
I stopped watching VS and NBC because the announcers are just awful. They promote Sidney Crosby for ratings and don't touch the referees' performance. CBC and Don Cherry FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread