Kurgan Motorsports

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Just wanted to throw out there that I was up at kurgan motorsports today in Braselton, GA and I have nothing but good things to say about Bob and his whole team up there! I finally had the chance to get the Cobra tuned! I met with Bob a few weeks ago to discuss what I wanted to get out of the car with the minimal mods that I have done, and he made it sound very promising. The mods that were done before heading up to them today were only: JLT rai, MAC offroad prochamber h-pipe and MAC 3 inch catback. After a couple of hours at the shop and a few dyno pulls later, I left with a billetflow 2.76 pulley, new plugs, new tune and 465rwhp and 504rwtq! I love it! High five to a real stand-up crew and awesome, awesome facilities! I popped in, The Departed, on their tv in the lobby and watched that while the Cobra was being wrenched on. How cool is that?? Bring your own DVDs! Anyways, great guys and I'm happy I met with them and extremely happy with the results! :banana:

Props again to Kurgan Motorsports and call em for any of your car needs! And no, I didn't get paid to write this up haha! I just wish I would've reminded myself to get some of their tshirts and I'm looking forward to a windshield banner once they come out!

04RiceEater

Established Member
+1 on this! I got a mid pipe installed there with no appointment, I just showed up in less than an hour! only heard good things about them!

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Yes they do awesome work and bob is god when it comes to tunning. We have been working with bob having him tune cars and wow he just get results nobody expects and his knowledge and quick reflexes are off the chart. He tuned my car and im way more than happy with it! Nothing but good things from him and his shop!

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Just wanted to throw out there that I was up at kurgan motorsports today in Braselton, GA and I have nothing but good things to say about Bob and his whole team up there! I finally had the chance to get the Cobra tuned! I met with Bob a few weeks ago to discuss what I wanted to get out of the car with the minimal mods that I have done, and he made it sound very promising. The mods that were done before heading up to them today were only: JLT rai, MAC offroad prochamber h-pipe and MAC 3 inch catback. After a couple of hours at the shop and a few dyno pulls later, I left with a billetflow 2.76 pulley, new plugs, new tune and 465rwhp and 504rwtq! I love it! High five to a real stand-up crew and awesome, awesome facilities! I popped in, The Departed, on their tv in the lobby and watched that while the Cobra was being wrenched on. How cool is that?? Bring your own DVDs! Anyways, great guys and I'm happy I met with them and extremely happy with the results! :banana:

Props again to Kurgan Motorsports and call em for any of your car needs! And no, I didn't get paid to write this up haha! I just wish I would've reminded myself to get some of their tshirts and I'm looking forward to a windshield banner once they come out!

Congrats on the numbers. How big of a seat-of-the-pants difference is there before and after? You better bring that beast to the next Mustangs Unlimited show on Mar. 31. :beer:

cmsnake

Established Member
Good to hear. Ive been on the phone a few times discussing s/c options with Bob the past week or so. When Im ready, ill be taking my car to him.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Bob at Kurgan does excellant work he did mine and love the tune.
Now I just need to take it back for headers & updated tune one day.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
My appointment is at 930 in the morning. Visited kurgan two months with friends car...awesome job!!

93 whitepony

Established Member
I'm up here in N.C. and when i need work done Kurgan is the man even though it takes me 4 1/2 hrs to get there thats the only shop i'll deal with. :beer:

Dogshark

Established Member
Yup. Bob and his team are awesome. Full of knowledge, and customer service is top notch. He even waited a little past closing time for me to get there and put the car in his shop to be worked on the next day. I won't go anywhere else now.

Users who are viewing this thread