Kyle i need your assistance again!

Zemedici

Established Member
VPJIzLo.jpg

8vf84SI.jpg

t8YuvgY.jpg

Qw3Dz1z.jpg

WAbpFqV.jpg

Got new photos of my car, can you touch some of these up and make me a more basic signature? I'd like Black/white (less color) in the background with the doctor i currently have still in there somewhere. A more creepy vibe if you can :beer: Just one image of the car would be stellar!!

Franco

Established Member
VPJIzLo.jpg

8vf84SI.jpg

t8YuvgY.jpg

Qw3Dz1z.jpg

WAbpFqV.jpg

Got new photos of my car, can you touch some of these up and make me a more basic signature? I'd like Black/white (less color) in the background with the doctor i currently have still in there somewhere. A more creepy vibe if you can :beer: Just one image of the car would be stellar!!

Car looks great lowered

Franco

Established Member
Thanks so much man! :beer: it totally changed the look of the car that's why I need a new sig! :)

I felt the same way when I lowered mine. Can't wait to actually drive it and feel the difference. To bad it snowed again last night

Zemedici

Established Member
I felt the same way when I lowered mine. Can't wait to actually drive it and feel the difference. To bad it snowed again last night

I noticed an improvement on body roll with mine, and I also scrub my front tire. that's because I have a 40 sidewall though and I should have 35

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Hey man! sorry I have not checked this page recently
Hope this is what your looking for!
HEDGblm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread