L.B got rid of his mach????

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
L.B said he was selling the Mach on the registry yesterday!! Then a few hours later he said it was gone...
Anyone know what the heck happened
Pmachy you know anything?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 351c.i.d
L.B said he was selling the Mach on the registry yesterday!! Then a few hours later he said it was gone...
Anyone know what the heck happened
Pmachy you know anything?

:eek: Damn i never thought he mentioned it on the BOARDS.

Sorry but the CAR is no more :( Thats all i can really say about it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
something smells. why all the cloak and dagger?

first LB says he might sell it, then he says it done. now p machy says its gone
did he sell it? if he did who purchased it? how much money did he lose on the sell?

i think LB still has the car. yes hes done with it. will not drive it or mod it anymore. i also think we will see on ebay at sometime. ten twenty thirty years down the road? just think an original blown mach 1 with air only through the shaker with 2k miles on it in 2030. should chase a pretty penny then. LB has more control than i because i would drive that homey ride every sunny day i could.

congrats LB.:beer: :burnout: :rockon:

Last edited:

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
OK, I know everybody is wondering if it went.......

KaBoom:cryying:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Ok guys I'll clear it up...no cloak & dagger here... I have just been very busy...

I am a "project" guy and the Mach is completed...I had a GREAT time modding and driving it :beer:

I sold it to a guy here in Orange County who has a pretty large sports car/exotics collection...it was in pristine condition with 7,200 miles on it...I am happy with the price I got :)

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Wow Cam......I honestly don't know what to say. I thought that the Mach was going to be a keeper, especially after all the time and money you put into it.
Well what's the next project? Is it the EVO in your Avatar? Do you plan on getting an '03/'04 Cobra? Or do you plan to wait for the next mustang to come out?

Good luck in whatever you do and make sure you keep all of us informed!!! Especially me!!!!

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
What the hell!:bash: Traitor???:burn:

j/k... Good for you! I hate cars:mj: More headache then their worth... I can't explain why I have 5 of them though...:shrug:

73Beast351C

Established Member
mach 1 cool

don't get rid of ur mach 1 those are like the coolest cars in the world. shit man the old ones with the 429's im so jealous my car is only a 351 that makes my ass mad.:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread