L is Acting up and wont shift right! wtf

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
Well seems that my L is acting up. Yesterday coming from work I got on the freeway and accelerated hard and all of the sudden the rpms are way high and the truck slows down and doesnt want to go. So I let off for a few seconds and everything went back to normal.It felt like if I had it on neutral and was just reving it. I get home check her out everything looks normal. Well on the way to my gf house I get on it again and runs fine but on the way back it starts doing it again. These time when I get to a stop or a light it wont even shift in to 1st and sits there and revs only. So I slowly accelerate and it starts moving only up to 25 30 mph.I can also hear something like pieces of something inside the trans pan. recently had the vb install at msx and I believed its from chickenears. has any one been in this situation before, any help is appreciated.

samiam513

Banned
Is hte OD light flashinng?

Do you know how to pull the trans pan? There is a big black thin gasket above the valve body. If that is ripped or wrinkled in any way you will have problems.

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
Derek@Amazon said:
start saving thats what mine does... just revs up till i let out then it shifts then revs up till i lift again.

saving for what? another truck:D

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
samiam513 said:
Is hte OD light flashinng?

Do you know how to pull the trans pan? There is a big black thin gasket above the valve body. If that is ripped or wrinkled in any way you will have problems.

no the OD is not flashing, I do have a moroso pan shouldnt be to hard to remove

Users who are viewing this thread