L-Stang Swap Pic

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Daaamn nice! Take a picture from the inside looking through the windshield!

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Screw any of the "you should have done this or that crap". That is a very, very sweet setup you have there. I thought about doing the same setup myself.:beer:

EVO-lution

Established Member
Since everyone and their grandma has a built and supercharged stang....I thought I'd take a different approach.

amen brotha...do what you want to YOUR car. I think it looks killer....well besides the hood but once the cowl is on it itll be sweet:beer:

i like supercarkillers' idea...no hood hahaha

txbull

Established Member
hey red well done my friend !!! Im in houston too and would LOVE to see that beast in person

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
hey red well done my friend !!! Im in houston too and would LOVE to see that beast in person

you should bro.. we have probably 10 stangs we run with all the time.. if you join we can have 3 sn-95 black cobras:rockon:

Bigdough666

Established Member
Theres a guy down here with an L swapped Stang, looks pretty badass with the engine sticking out of the hood. If it was my car though, Id probably put a big cowl on it. Good job with the swap, we need videos!!!

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
:thumbsup:I wanna see the car in person too. Any meets or events you will be attending. We should all get together.:beer:

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
I heard you could use a 2 1/2 cowl hood with a whipple. I don't know for sure but that is what I heard...

What a fun project tho..... ( 2V4NOW ) Car

Users who are viewing this thread