L3thal Performance Holiday Sale!!!

L3thal 324

Established Member
We at Lethal Performance would like to take the opportunity to thank all of you guys and gals here at SVTPERFORMANCE for your continued support over the last year. In appreciation of that and as a special holiday gift to bring 2005 to a positve end we are giving everyone here on SVTPERFORMANCE a 5% Savings Coupon!

The coupon is valid from today until 01-07-06 and is good for web purchases only. It can only be used one time so if you need several items now is your chance to get them all at once with the 5% discount.

To use the coupon you must register at LethalPerformance.com and when checking out use the coupon code: SVTPERF and the 5% will be deducted from your purchase.

Once again thank you to all and if there's anything else we can help you with please feel free to give us a call. Happy Holidays from the L3thal Camp!!

**Discount cannot be used to purchase Superchargers, Turbo Charger Kits, Engines, Engine Rebuild Kits, Complete rear axle kits or other items which Lethal Performance feels does not enough margin to offer the discount on**

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Maybe i should buy an Moroso engine oil pan ! :idea:

Do you ship to Sweden ?

Last edited:

L3thal 324

Established Member
The Swede said:
Maybe i should buy an Moroso engine oil pan ! :idea:

Do you ship to Sweden ?

I dont see why not??? Give us a call we would be more then happy to help you out!!! Thanks

Armando

I'D WIN

Established Member
I know this is old but is the Moroso engine oil pan a direct fit/OEM replacement?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
My Canton racing pan came in fianally. It's supposed to be new and specific for the trucks. I'm going to take some pics tomorrow and post them up.

Truck Pan:
16780.jpg

Old style 5.4 Pan:
15780.jpg

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
No problem. I got the pan, windage tray kit and it came with another pan gasket, studs, nuts and washers as well as a new pickup tube for the pan. I don't know what it cost exactly though, lol.

boca ron

Banned
L3thal 324 said:
We at Lethal Performance would like to take the opportunity to thank all of you guys and gals here at SVTPERFORMANCE for your continued support over the last year. In appreciation of that and as a special holiday gift to bring 2005 to a positve end we are giving everyone here on SVTPERFORMANCE a 5% Savings Coupon!

The coupon is valid from today until 01-07-06 and is good for web purchases only. It can only be used one time so if you need several items now is your chance to get them all at once with the 5% discount.

To use the coupon you must register at LethalPerformance.com and when checking out use the coupon code: SVTPERF and the 5% will be deducted from your purchase.

Once again thank you to all and if there's anything else we can help you with please feel free to give us a call. Happy Holidays from the L3thal Camp!!

**Discount cannot be used to purchase Superchargers, Turbo Charger Kits, Engines, Engine Rebuild Kits, Complete rear axle kits or other items which Lethal Performance feels does not enough margin to offer the discount on**
hows 10% cash discount 0 tax out the door i need a posi unit (local)

Users who are viewing this thread