LA Cruise Date is set, Come inside and sign up.

Msyticgold

Mark off one less from the Darkside. #35) Ray (98 black Z28) cannot make it as his heater core blew up on him :xpl: yesterday and flooded the inside of his car with coolant. :rollseyes
He may meet up with us later on in the day depending on whether he gets it fixed, where we are and what we are doing. But in the meantime I guess he's off the list. Oh well, my heater core is intact! :burnout:

kaos

Established Member
bad news guys. about tomorrow....well I guess i'll still be going. i know that's not what you guys wanted to hear, but que sera, sera.

i did a half ass rinse and clean tonight so it will have to do. i ain't gots no time for no cleaning.

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Mistik
Mark off one less from the Darkside. #35) Ray (98 black Z28) cannot make it as his heater core blew up on him :xpl: yesterday and flooded the inside of his car with coolant. :rollseyes
He may meet up with us later on in the day depending on whether he gets it fixed, where we are and what we are doing. But in the meantime I guess he's off the list. Oh well, my heater core is intact! :burnout:

Just tell him to bypass it and be done with it. He won't be needing his heater tomorrow anyways.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Big turn out....it was fun...good meeting you all.

:beer:

And....Dave's exhaust is focking loud. He revved his engine at the 3rd street promenade and scared the sh$t out of 10 people standing a bus stop....One lady was looking at him like WTF? :lol1:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by WhiteSaleen248
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. My belt gave out 5 miles before I got there and had to get it toed. :(
:lol: sorry to hear that, we'll be doing this again...maybe in December or January.

CHECK out the new thread.

1BLWN 03

Established Member
Fantastic time...so much fun, even though it got crazy trying to find parking by Hooters! The burnouts were crazy, especially through the tunnel. hope to see ya all again soon.
:beer: :-D

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
Great time, Big turn out, Good job Dave! Let's do it again! Are you going to post the video and pics on these forums? I'd like to see them. Thanks, Jaime.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Great time and very nice to meet n greet with everyone I chatted with!!! December is a great time for another cruise...It's my B-Day Month (Dec 31st)!!!

~ Fresh :coolman:

Untamed

Established Member
Hey fresh cobra I didnt even get your name I was the guy talking
to u at the table eating(to your left)

Art

Bl4ckedout99

Banned
Had a Great time

We gotta do that again..

that was a bunch of fun.. We got a lot of it on video, hopefully we can get it edited soon.

Best parts: burnouts leaving rosebowl, rolling up pch, the tunnel on kanon doom Rd., the canyons, and the burnouts at the stop sign high in the canyon (for the stangs who went).

Hope to see you all soon.
:beer: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread