LA next gtg?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Its should be alot of people attending. Hooters parking lot WILL be full from just our cars/trucks alone. Tons of L guys are also coming off of the LOLA forum. It should be a good time for sure.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
is that smoke in your avitar coming from the tires or the tail pipes? lololololololo.

That was funny as hell

Everyone be advised if you smoke not to do it behind 98brickstangs car. Cause the smoke his is spewing is as blue as his paint. And I don't want anyone mistaking B.R. for Hiroshima.

Owned homie

Last edited:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
I gotta say Rick, that your spelling has improved dramatically. Since Connar started working with you on your ABC's. :burn:
It's gonna be really cold Sat. mourning.

Last edited:

98RICKSTANG

Banned
cobraRcraig said:
I gotta say Rick, that your spelling has improved dramatically. Since Connar started working with you on your ABC's. :burn:
It's gonna be really cold Sat. mourning.
team work team work thats what its all about lol

fastbird86

Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
That was funny as hell

Everyone be advised if you smoke not to do it behind 98brickstangs car. Cause the smoke his is spewing is as blue as his paint. And I don't want anyone mistaking B.R. for Hiroshima.

Owned homie

I will keep that in mind!

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
SHAKER3 said:
Y'all be sure to let Deadeye park someplace where he doesn't have to back up.....lol... :beer:

Yeah, my reverse gear broke while racing a honda civic in reverse. Since he was front wheel drive, I thought I'd stage the car backwards to give him a fair shot.That made my car a rear engine front wheel drive configuration. I broke the gear but I crossed the finishline tailpipes first baby. Anyway, he went around telling people that we raced and our front bumpers were even the whole way! Can't win for loosin! :D

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
Sounds like there will be a good turn-out this Saturday. I will try to make it for the Target leg at least. Which part of the parking lot do we plan to occupy? Parking has been a bit scarce lately with all of the trailers in the lot.

Provided that there is no chance of rain (of course).

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
What are the plans for this event? Kinda like a car show and car club all mixed up in one? Just wondering. Next two days will consist of detailing and filling the bottle. See ya'll on Saturday!
Matt

cobraRcraig

Established Member
grey03mach1 said:
What are the plans for this event? Kinda like a car show and car club all mixed up in one? Just wondering. Next two days will consist of detailing and filling the bottle. See ya'll on Saturday!
Matt

You got it. We normally just meet up show off our cars for a while and then roll over to Hooters and do the samething there. I got the Beer lined up for ya as well. :beer:

Snkeyes. I haven't been that way in a while if there are trailers parked every where, then maybe we should meet up at Academy's parking lot???? :shrug:

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
You got it. We normally just meet up show off our cars for a while and then roll over to Hooters and do the samething there. I got the Beer lined up for ya as well. :beer:

Snkeyes. I haven't been that way in a while if there are trailers parked every where, then maybe we should meet up at Academy's parking lot???? :shrug:
Gears are in the trunk and boxed up so I do not forget. See you there.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
wayne's93 said:
anyone coming taking I-12 to I-10 from the slidell side want to meet up let me know. we can meet somewhere along the way.

Wayne you gonna stop and meet us at the denham exit?
If you are we are going to meet at the old Delchamps parking lot(Flea market now) Get off at the exit and hang a right the parking lot will be after the first light on the right. At around 10-10:15 :beer:

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Wayne you gonna stop and meet us at the denham exit?
If you are we are going to meet at the old Delchamps parking lot(Flea market now) Get off at the exit and hang a right the parking lot will be after the first light on the right. At around 10-10:15 :beer:

i would like to meet up with yall, but aint sure to be honest of my best route, looks as though i should stay on I-12 to the airline hwy exit, that would put me 2 miles from hooters. so in ref to your exit is that off i-12? before airline. wanting to go the quickest route being its 85 miles for me as it is.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Wayne, meet me at the Livingston exit at 10:00. That exit is after Holden. And just follow me from there and we'll pick up the others at the denham exit. Call me in the morning around 9 or so at 225-413-8738 Cell, or 225-209-3406 Home.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Wayne...i'm coming in from Biloxi... Call me if ya want to follow me all the way in. Should be passing Slidell around 9:30ish.

Blue OVal Forev

DEAD EYE said:
Ok. I'll be coming from harvey. Most probably with a couple of other cars if everything goes well. Since we have to be there for 11 am, I'll probably leave at 9:00 am. I don't wanna rush. I like to cruise. ;-)

Dead Eye, where at in Harvey you rolling out from i can meet up with you and cruise out. We can go meet everyone else in Seranto if you would like i think Richard will be there.

now i just have to go wash the Truck
Bobby

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
BlueOvalForever said:
Dead Eye, where at in Harvey you rolling out from i can meet up with you and cruise out. We can go meet everyone else in Seranto if you would like i think Richard will be there.

now i just have to go wash the Truck
Bobby

I'm comming from the back of manhattan blvd. I'm meeting up with a few guys at the Oakwood parking lot near Sears. You're welcome to meet us and roll out. I think meeting up with the guys in Sorento is a good idea. We'll probably meet up at about 9:00 am so we can get there for about 11:00 am assuming traffic cooperates with us.

Users who are viewing this thread