LACR tonight?

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Hey Tetge just got home, so you think the ol' denso' makes a mean howl huh? I gotta admit it was nice to finnaly beat you clean and convincing. I'm still mad at the track officals though. I swear they are crooked sometimes. If what you, my wife and the crowd said was true, they outright stole that win from me. I didn't tell you at the track but they accused me of making a pass w/o my helmet. :shrug: Oh well atleast I'm hitting 106mph now, the snake w/n do that before. And 3 13.1's and 1 13.09' when are the planets going to line up so I can get into the 12's at this track!? Oh well time for the car to rest. Next time you see me at the track I'll have the rest of the go fast goodies installed (and a new set of Nitto's if I can convince the wife). If that doesn't get me into the 12's then there's no help for this car. Sometimes though I really have to wonder how it'd do at a lower elevation. OBTW, don't forget to PM me your address. I was serious about the snorkel, if you want it then it's yours heck you can have the whole assy. free, no strings attached. I really don't need it any more just let me know.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread