Lacrosse in HD

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
I just got done watching a lacrosse game in High Def. For the first time, Lax is available in High Def. Let me tell ya, if you have never seen the game, HD is the way!!! Lacrosse is a combo of the brutality of NHL with the finess of FIFA soccer. Its incredible to watch, and the biggest complaint that I have heard is that its hard to follow the ball. In High def, everything on the field is completely visable.

This weekend is the NCAA semi-finals and finals, All games will be covered on ESPN2 in High Def and these will be great games. Also, several Major League Lacrosse games will be covered on ESPN2 throughout the season. NCAA is more technical lacrosse, while MLL is more flashy/brutal. If you've never seen the game before, HD will enable you to enjoy the game without getting lost.

Go Duke!

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
Biggest hits in lacrosse are at the high school level sadly. Above that everyone is too fast to run into a football style hit.

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
Bullitt995 said:
Biggest hits in lacrosse are at the high school level sadly. Above that everyone is too fast to run into a football style hit.

I just watched the Long Island Lizards vs. the Boston Cannons, dudes were getting crushed left and right. They have radar guns behind the cages now, and they call out shot speed after shots.. Guys are throwing 98, 101, 103mph on the run!! Amazing!!

High School is no joke. HS today is where NCAA Div 1 was 5 years ago. HS kids are getting bigger, stronger, and more aggressive than when I played.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
A couple of kids I'm friends with are freshman on the Univ. of Delaware, they play in the final four today. I'm not sure how much they play, but they're on the team.

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
Duke & Johns Hopkins in the final

The Duke vs. Cornell game was one of the most exciting I have ever seen.
12 - 11, Duke scored the winning goal with 3 seconds left in the game.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I was at the final Four this weekend in Baltimore. This was my second trip to the FF and I had a blast again. If you guys are true Lacrosse nuts, you will try your darndest to get to next years tourney in Foxborough. Believe me, if you haven't been there you are missing out. It is a huge party all weekend long.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Sounds good. But then, I'll watch paint dry and grass grow in high definition...

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
What's lacrosse?

j/k, I actually found myself watching a bit this last weekend. Interesting sport.

snake134

i just started playing a few weeks ago....picked up my warrior shaft and a couple of balls :D real fun game to play

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
Duende said:
Sounds good. But then, I'll watch paint dry and grass grow in high definition...

LOL ud probably get ur shit kicked in and be amazed at how hard it is when ur a first timer.

Users who are viewing this thread