lafayette,la 2

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!!
Established Member
There's a ton in Laffayette. The older crowd is the Acadiana Mustangs and Fords (I think that's the name of it) but most of the younger crowd isn't very organized and ricers tend to mix in causing any get togethers to end quick.

blackgtcp

Established Member
We get together at BWW on Thursday nights. It used to be just a few mustangs out there but a lot of import guys come out too. I think they were warned about doing stupid shit already so its pretty chill now

miss03ow

Established Member
ohhhh yea sorry see it now my job has overtaken my life to where everything is looking like bmw let me know if you guys plan on being there this thurs. and ill be there :beer:

miss03ow

Established Member
well if anyone is up we are thinking of going to capital dragway friday night my coworker wants to run her 135 wanna see what my pre-tune/mods time is

stangit00

Established Member
I'm at BWW every now and then. I just moved to BR from Laffy a couple weeks ago but I'll still be down there every now and then.

I'm outta the game for a few months though. I played chicken with a dump truck in my DD and lost so I have to heal some broken bones before I'll be seeing the track any time soon...

miss03ow

Established Member
gonna go to bww this thurs but if anyone wants to go to the track in b.r. june 10-11 weekend let me know really need to smoke my co-workers 135.:beer:

miss03ow

Established Member
If you wanna come just to have a beer and talk cars that works to I an really curious what my car is gonna do with the pulley and tune

Users who are viewing this thread